Again and Again

As I walked into the class everyone stares at me with anger like I did something to them. Like they should be starring at me like that when I should be because there the ones who were making fun of me and calling me names. But I just ignored them and went to unseat. As I was listening to my teacher when all of the sudden Livie tapped my arm. What does this bitch want now.

"Hey I'm sorry about what happened earlier." Livie said trying to sound sorry as if.

"Oh it's ok. I just try not to pay much attention to those pies." I lied trying to sound like it was true.

She sounded like she was sorry but i know she's not. This is why where not really friends. She's always the one to do something and then "apologize". But enough of this complaining. I tried to listen to what thee teacher was saying for the second time, but it's so hard when these stupid ass people keep talking.

"Can you shut up I'm trying to learn jease." I said to the girl in front of me.

Then she turned around in my direction.

"I don't know who you think your talking to "Teen mom" but your not talking to me like that. And what you need to learn is how to use a condom." She said with her fake bass self look in like a e

Rachet Assad Barbie doll.

"I don't know who your calling "Teen mom"  bitch the last time I checked I still have my baby I ain't get no abortion like you. Oops did I say that out loud oh sorry I didn't mean too expose you bitch." I said defending myself

The teacher turnr around and told us both to go to the principals office. Aww fauck. As me and that girl walked to the Principals office she looked like she was sorry. But I only know she's just putting on a show for the principal.