Really

I go straight to my seat and sit down. Then here comes the devil (livie). She comes running towards me.

"Why didn't you wait for me .?" Livie questioned

"Because of what you said earlier." I said

As I said that the whole class turned to my direction. Some people started shouting

" Teen mom slut, whore."

I put my head down trying to ignore it but it wouldn't stop. The words kept ringing in my head.

" Teen mom, slut, whore."

I had just about enough. I rushed out the class and into the hall. The teacher stopped me right in my tracks. Dammn it so close.

"Whats wrong sweetheart are you ok." Mrs.Pattie

"Nothing I'm fine I'm fine." I said faking it . Trying to wipe the tears off my face

"Ok but just go into the bathroom and clean yourself up. You know if you need me I'm n the office. I Know he you feel was a teen mom too and I used to get picked one for the samething. When ideas pregnant with justin." Pattie said sounding really helpful and concerned. While walking off.

"Ok thanks. I will come to your office when I'm done with class." I said while walking off to the bathroom.

As i walked into the bathroom. I went into the stall and slammed the door and plopped myself down on the toilet seat and sobbed. I can't believe that these britches always making fun of me but, look at you. I just am done. But I have to calm myself down cause of the baby.

...................................

After and hour of sobbing and crying I walked back into class.