(2) Dorms

Reader POV

I looked down at the piece of paper with neatly written characters on it that gave a detailed description of the Miya brothers.

"If Rintarou has an issue with it, he can take it up with me," I said to Yukio.

He bowed and accepted the letter. "Thank you, Miss Kita."

"How many times do I have to tell you?" I lifted his chin, the metal gloves with sharp ends lightly grazing his skin, but not enough to draw out blood. "You can call me (y/n). We're close enough."

He shook his head. "I believe your brother High Paladin Kita would kill me."

"He wouldn't. Not if he wants me to stay here in Japan," I winked at him and put some cash in his hands. "Go get yourself something nice to eat, Yuki. And tell your brother I say hello."

Yukio bowed one more time and left using the magic keys.

I looked at my tower, knowing I wouldn't be returning to sleep here until Rintarou was done conducting his test on the Miya brothers to see if they were trustworthy.

"Well, I guess I won't be here for a while." I placed my hand on my familiars and recalled them back into the light so they could rest for a while.

I knew my classmates had an idea of who the Guardian Angel of Assiah was, but I had taken more cautions to protect my actual identidy.

Hence why I always wore that purple masquerade mask.

It was the dead of night when I decided to go to the dorms.

I spotted Osmau sitting outside the dorm rooms for the males, but only he and Atsumu shared that dorm for reasons such as the sheer fact Atsumu had demonic powers.

There was another male dormitory where the rest of the boys lived in.

"Awfully late to be out," Osamu called to me.

I waved him off, chugging my boba and wiping my mouth. "Piss off, Teach. We all know it doesn't matter."

He sighed and walked over to me, placing his hand on my cheek and softly stroking it. "You should be more careful."

 "Yeah, I know. You never know who might see you," I said to him.

"Don't worry," he aid as I leaned up and whispered in my ear. "It's just us."

He looked at me and leaned down, attempting to kiss my lips when I moved away.

"You know we can't," I said to him. "It would be improper."

He frowned and took a step towards me, not caring. "Do I look like a care?"

I looked away from him. "Sorry, Osamu. I don't think I should be out this late." I turned around and glanced at him, giving him a warm smile. "We can't repeat history. We both know what happened last time."