A Final Note (with 20 Facts revealed)

Thank you for reading this little piece of my life and I hope you've enjoyed it as much as I have while I was writing it. Enough with the formality! - Here are the 20 facts about me (in no particular order from the short story) as promised:

1) I'm from Singapore.

2) I love Geography.

3) I enjoy solving logical puzzles like the Rubik's cube, 2048, crossword puzzles and Sudoku.

4) I'm crazy about superheroes, especially from the Marvel Universe and especially Ms Marvel/ Kamala Khan.

5) I think crime busters are the coolest people in the world.

6) I wrote a book titled 'The School for Aliens' and I was fortunate enough to get it published when I was 10. It is now classified as Juvenile Fiction so it's highly recommend for 6-9 year olds haha. (Get the eBook from the Google Play Books Store for only S$1.99! - https://play.google.com/store/books/details?id=FQImAAAAQBAJ OR search Google Books for a free sample of The School for Aliens) :)

7) My favourite authors are G. Willow Wilson, Khaled Hosseini and Anthony Horowitz.

8) I'm Muslim, Alhamdulillah.

9) I have a twin sister. And as bias as this may sound, she has a beautiful design-lifestyle blog, thehappycandle.blogspot.com, where I write guest posts occasionally. Check it out - you will not be disappointed!

She also designed the covers for all of my books. You can hit her up on Wattpad @candlelightd .

10) I'm a dedicated member of the Guiding movement. (World Association of Girl Guides and Girl Scouts)

11) I enjoy literature.

12) Biology is my favourite science subject.

13) I enjoy music with uplifting lyrics.

14) I'm a typography, photography and videography enthusiast.

15) I love travelling.

16) I know the ever graceful Malay language, learnt conversational Mandarin, and I can read and understand some Arabic.

17) I have a fear of severe illnesses.

18) I sketch sometimes.

19) My favourite food includes lasagna and nasi ayam penyet. They are my absolute guilty pleasures.

20) A writer is nothing without her readers. I'm grateful to all, and I'm grateful to God.

And finally, it's time to pass the baton - looking forward to knowing you guys better! :)

@WhisperFlora @CurlyStraight @inhibiting @ahsftmatty @Lhathron @AmmaraYounas BenzonBarrientos @XoxCrazyLikeThatxoX @LittlePopcorn7482 @Andrea_Samuel @evemalone @Dinobiteme @fallenshadowbliss @Flower-of-Heaven @laila_al_hilal @HabzBubzBiiba @secretlife139 @corollax @WordsWillOnlyKill @The_Otaku_98 @AshleySwarosky

And it's alright if you guys are not comfortable with sharing 20 facts, it's just a little game anyway. And if you are, have fun! ;)

Peace everyone,

'A. :)