Hirata and Ayonkoji Talk

A.N :*Were going to react to Hirate and Ayonkoji talk"

( Takes place during Vol 11)

"What's this video going to be about?" asked one of the students

"You'll find out" Joe replied

"Are you implying we're gonna get fan seri-" before he could finish what he was saying an eggplant hit his head thrown by Shinohara

"Unfortunately we're not going to get fan service and this video is going to be quite serious," said Joe giving us a warning.

*Video Starts*

I decided to leave the dormitory and search for Hirata.

"Why were you searching for Hirata?" Akito inquired

"I just wanted to have a talk with him" I replied which wasn't a lie

He probably hadn't gone back to the school building, so he was most likely at Keyaki Mall or at least in the area nearby. Assuming he didn't want to run into anybody, there was a high probability he was outside somewhere. Ultimately, I decided to check the entire area. After about an hour of searching, I came across his distinctive, lonely-looking figure seated on an outside bench.

" Why do you look so sad Hirata?" asked the worried fangirls

Hirata, realizing when this took place replied "This was after the class poll": these words made everyone quiet because this was right after Yamuchi's expulsion and they realized why he looked so depressed.

"Hirata." I walked up behind the bench and, once he was within an arm's reach away from me, called out his name. "...Ayanokōji-kun." His response came out slowly as he raised his head to face me, his eyes still downcast. It had been a long time since I had gotten a good look at his face like this. He didn't seem to be getting enough sleep, as there were dark circles under his eyes that I had never seen him have before. "Can you spare some time?" Upon hearing my request, Hirata's eyes opened up a little bit more. "I'm sick and tired of all of this. Of everyone coming after me over and over again. I thought you understood me, Ayanokōji-kun. I thought you'd know to just leave me alone.

"I'm sorry Kiyotaka I didn't realize I was so mean at the time," Hirata said apologetically while bowing.

"No it's okay you don't have to apologize for something that happened in the past"

"I didn't really notice before but don't Ayankoji and Hirata use each other's first name?" questioned Sato

"Yeah they do they sure are close" replied Matsushita

"Know that I think about it even though he acts like a loner. He is well acquainted with people like Hirata, Horikita, Ichinose, and even Saykanagaki." Matsushita's doubts about Ayanokoji only grew.

I'm disappointed." "Sorry. If you don't like it, why don't you push me away like you did to Miichan and run away?" Despite taking the risk and provoking him, Hirata didn't get up from the bench.

"

W-wait he pushed you Mei-chan" asked one of her friends.

"W-well yeah but don't worry he apologized"

"Ok"

"Why were you trying to provoke him kiypon?"

"No point in telling you now if you're going to find out anyway"

"Yeah, I guess you have a point. But now that I think about it you call Hirata by his first name."

"Yeah" I gave yet another short reply.