Prologue

Classroom of the elite reaction

Takes place after Y2Y2

Ayanokoji POV

POP!

"Where am I?"

I suddenly got teleported into an unknown place. A few seconds later I heard multiple pops followed by multiple students appearing. There were some first years, teachers and all the second years. We were all in a giant room with hundreds of seats and a giant screen in the front of the room.

Without really knowing what to do I got up and started looking around for the Ayanokoji group. After a few minutes of searching, I ran into Haruka accompanied by Airi, Akito and Keisi.

"Any idea why we're here," I asked.

"No idea" the group responded in unison.

"How are you kiypon?" Haruka asked.

" I'm fine, do you guys have any guesses why we're here? It looks like all the second years are here."

"Yeah, isn't that weird, and not everybody in the school just all the second years but not all the first years or third years, even though there are a couple of first and third years"

"Kiyotaka we're just as confused as you"

Suddenly a bright light illuminated from above us and a kid appeared with sparkles in his eyes and all brown clothes. He slowly levitated down to the floor

I wonder who he is, and if he brought us to this place. Before anybody could say anything he snapped his fingers and we popped into the seats in the front of the room with duct tape covering our mouths.

" I know what you're gonna ask but just shut-up for a second I think I got something in my teeth." We watched in disbelief as he tried getting a part of an orange out between his 2 front teeth. He resumed talking. "I know what you're gonna ask so I'll just answer the main parts that I'm allowed to answer. To summarise I am an entity who teleports people in rooms and has them react to each other's stories and what happens behind the scenes of your lives. As in where you are I can't tell you, but what all you need to know is your going to react to each other's secrets and you won't need to sleep or eat while your here"

After he answered the big questions most people were quiet for a few seconds even after he removed the duct tape.

"What proof do you have that you're an En-ti-ti or something all I see is a child' ' blurted out Ike after a long moment of silence.

"As for proof, isn't there enough proof with me teleporting you here and oh yeah, you can call me Joe," said Joe, a little exasperated.

(I don't know why I named him Joe I just decided to)

"what do you mean by having us react to each other's secrets, and how?" questioned Kushida with some drops of sweat appearing on her forehead obviously fearing that her past will be revealed.

'I agree what do you mean?' Horikita asked.

"Exactly what I mean you will see certain videos from the person's point of view and you will be able to hear their thoughts. So kind of like watching an anime"

Some of the guys hearing this looked a little excited particularly Ike, he was practically bouncing with joy and I swear I could hear him mutter "Kushida" repeatedly. Some of the students looked worried, such as Kei and kushida. Kei looked at me with a worried expression while I was wondering why he named himself joe.

"What's the point of showing our past" questioned Shinohara.

"Oh I'm just bored and just wanted to spice things up" replied Joe without any hesitation.

Well I would be saying goodbye to my peaceful school life. I just wonder what his intentions are and how much he is going to reveal.

(This is just the introduction It's not really supposed to be long and leave requests of what you want them to react to and remember to give some tips. I'll try to update as much as possible.)