2

as lauren rose up from the warmth of her bed, she smelled something delicious coming from the kitchen, she stayed there sitting on her bed for a few seconds until she heard her uncle screaming "ren!" from the kitchen.

she immediately rose up and went downstairs with her nightgown on, "yes uncle?" she said walking down the stairs. she stopped immediately at the last two stairs as she saw someone tall with blackish blueish hair sitting on one of the chairs in the kitchen table. "we have a visitor" her uncle said as the tall man rose up from the chair "he claims to be a friend of yours" the uncle says backing up a little so the man can get up. As he gets up Lauren says,"Kieran! what a surprise...." she says kinda mad but smiling to not upset her uncle "may we talk outside for a bit?" Lauren says walking towards the door. "as you please" Kieran says following her "thank you for the cup of tea mr Sinclair" Kieran says as he leaves the house to go to the porch with Lauren.

as they walk away a little from the front door, Lauren starts to shiver, thinking to herself "why didn't i wear a coat.." Kieran notices and starts to take off his coat to give it to Lauren. Kieran hands it to her but she refuses, "now Kieran why are you here!?!" Lauren says as her teeth were clattering, "oh nothing nothing..." Kieran responds back, but at the same time he smirks. "Kieran!" Lauren shouts a little awaiting an answer "fine fine i wanted to give you and your uncle a gift" Kieran says finally confessing. Lauren looks at him shocked and confused, it wasn't a lie, if it was she would've detected right away but it wasn't. "ok..." she responds still thinking at what he said.

as she looks out at the distance, she feels a touch of warmth over her shoulders, "you looked like you were freezing" Kieran said zipping up his jacket onto Lauren. "thanks" Lauren says still looking at the distance. "oh! and merry christmas" Kieran says taking something out of his pocket and giving it to Lauren, it's another small box. Lauren looks at the tiny box in her hands, she hesitates to open it but after a while she finally decides to open it. As she opens it, she sees a pin with the letter "L" on it. "the pin can stand for anything" Kieran says looking down at the pin, "it can stand for Lauren or for lune."

"we should be heading back" Lauren says putting the pin back into the box. "yeah we should, you're getting lawful lots of stares" Kieran says looking her up and down. Lauren seems confused at first but then realizes that she's still wearing her nightgown! "stop looking!" Lauren says walking back to the house "sorry sorry" Kieran says laughing a little. they both start walking to her house and as they head in, Laurens uncle, Tristan, greets them at the door. "Hello ren, Kieran, welcome back" Lauren ignores her uncle at the door and goes running to her room to change. "sorry about Lauren" her uncle tells Kieran, "she can be a little feisty sometimes." "oh i know" Kieran says laughing a little. Tristan raises and eyebrow but doesn't say anything.

As Lauren is up in her room changing, she can hear voices downstairs, "they must be getting along well" Lauren mumbles to herself. She puts the pin that Kieran gave her on her desk and goes to her wardrobe to find something nice to wear for this evening's christmas dinner, as a question finally raises up in her mind, "how does Kieran know where i live" she starts to panic a little but doesn't want to jump into conclusions. She finds a white collared shirt to wear, with a nice long red skirt, she puts her hair to the side and starts to put on her brown ankle boots. As she starts to walk by her desk she sees the moon necklace that Kieran gave her the night before, she grabs it and stares at the rhinestoned moon, she debates weather she should wear it or not but finally she wears it and starts to head downstairs.

As she's walking down the stairs for the second time this morning, her uncle makes a motion with his hand to come and sit at the table. Kieran is already sitting at the table served with a 3 stack of pancakes. Lauren rolls her eyes seeing how well Kieran has made himself at home. "mmm something smells good" Lauren says sitting at the table, "of course it does we're having pancakes!" Tristan says excitedly raising his arms, but at the same times he drops a plate with pancakes on the floor.

the plate shatters with a loud "crack" on the floor. the maids hurry to clean it up but Kieran raises up to his feet and bends down to pick up the shattered plate. "oh mr. white don't bother the maids will do it" Tristan says as he sees Kieran picking up the plate. "no it's fine i'll do it" Kieran responds back to Tristan. Tristan bumps Lauren arm and mouths the words "he's a nice guy" Lauren immediately rolls her eyes, "if only he knew who he really was" lauren thinks to herself.

after a few seconds later, Kieran raises up with the shattered plate and looks at Tristan, "sir where do i throw this at?" Tristan looks at Lauren, "Ren would you be kind enough to show our guest where the trash is" Tristan says with a smirk on his face. "i'll be gladly to..." Laure says forcing a smile.

Laurens starts to leave the table to show Kieran the way to the trash bin, they walk outside and Lauren points to the direction of the bin, "there it is" Lauren says. "thank you" Kieran says walking towards the trash bin, he opens the lid and throws all the remaining china into the bin. he starts to walk away and towards Lauren until he looks down at her chest and sees he's wearing the necklace he gave her. he starts to smirk and goes up to Lauren and says "i see you're wearing my gift, you must've liked it a lot huh?" Kieran says  smirking at Lauren, "don't get to cocky subordinate i'm only wearing it because it goes with my outfit" she says crossing both of her arms and smiling. "whatever you say officer" Kieran says patting her back. as they walk back to the front porch, Lauren and Kieran both see Tristan getting some money out of his wallet, Tristan immediately looks up at both of them as they walk in, "Lauren, dear, after you're done eating breakfast can you and Kieran go christmas shopping and see if you can find something for Kieran, i don't want him to feel lonely this evening when we open our gifts" Tristan said looking at Lauren with pitiful eyes. "yes uncle i'll go" Lauren said annoyed but also forcing a smile. "Perfect! thank you dear" Tristan said clapping both of his hands, "now sit the food is getting cold"

as they all finish their breakfast, Lauren and Kieran start to get up from the table. Kieran finished his breakfast first so he got up and got his and Lauren's plate and went to the sink to wash the dirty dishes "oh Kieran you've already done enough you don't have to wash the dishes!" Tristan says looking at Kieran concerned, "no it's ok mr Sinclair, you've already gave me some breakfast so this is the least i can do" Kieran responds back. Lauren rolls her eyes at all this sudden kindness coming from Kieran.

as he finishes washing Lauren and his plate, he grabs his coat and starts to put it on. Lauren starts to go walk to the front door as she grabs the money from her uncles hand, and Kieran follows along, "don't do anything stupid ok guys?" Tristan says looking at both, Kieran and Lauren, "we won't" they both answer as they leave the house

Tristan waits at the table for a few minutes until he knows that both of them are gone, when he finally knows that they have left, he gets up from the table and starts to put up the last of the christmas decorations. a mistletoe.

uncle Tristan is totally a kiki x renren shipper i can feel it