Episode 9: Wondering

[Ignore the mistakes please]

"Oh, thank you for the ride." Taehyung says as Jungkook smiled, helping taehyung to get down safely.

"Anytime." Jungkook smirk as Taehyung look down try to hide his blush. Is he caught a feelings for me? And Taehyung was being assuming on his thoughts.

"Oh- wait! Why are you here anyways? You're not studying here right?" Taehyung asks confused because he just realise that jungkook was in different university.

"Aish.. No i'm not studying here but it is bad if I gave you a ride?" Jungkook asks as he smiles sweetly causing taehyung to melt. Jungkook then looks at his watch.

"Your getting late! Come on let me walk you on your classroom." Jungkook says as Taehyung frowns.

"Yah! You have a school too! And your getting late too! Now go! You don't need to walk me on my classroom." Taehyung says getting irritated on Jungkook because he was so soft by Jungkook's kindness.

"Nah. I rather protect you from your hungry classmates than getting late though." Jungkook says as he start to walks, holding Taehyung by his wrist.

"J-jungkook!" Taehyung whisperes yell but Jungkook just shrugged it off and continue walking with him holding Taehyung.

Jungkook and Taehyung were walking towards taehyung class but Taehyung's and Jungkook's ear were hearing some words that jungkook didn't want to hear.

"OMG! That boy is so hot!"

"I know right! I will date him!"

"Nah, he already date taehyung though, look they were holding hands."

Jungkook smirks at that words as he continues walking but got an idea. He intertwined his hands into Taehyung's hands, as Taehyung again look down try to hide his blush.

"Lol that doesn't meant anything."

"Look! HAHAHAHA they were already dating. Don't ruined their relationship."

"Yah! I'm not! I just want that boy beside taehyung!"

In every words they said, in every sentences they said. Taehyung just rolled his eyes because of that girls. He didn't like the way they were whispering about planning to date Jungkook. He didn't know why but his heart clenched at that words.

Once Jungkook and Taehyung reach into Taehyung's classroom. Taehyung looks at him.

"You can let go of me now." Taehyung says as Jungkook smiles and let go of Taehyung's wrist. But Jungkook give a peck kiss on Taehyung's forehead, as Taehyung froze on his track.

"Bye baby tiger." Jungkook says smirking at he start to walks away but got stop when Taehyung call his name. He turn around and walks towards taehyung again.

"Yes baby?" Jungkook asks as Taehyung looks at him still confused. Does he really likes me?!

Taehyung just look at him, trying to open his mouth and trying to find some words but he failed. So Jungkook adjusted.

"Wondering why did I kiss your forehead? Wondering why did u call you baby? Wondering why did i do all of this?" Jungkook says smiling sweetly at taehyung as Taehyung nods.

"This is a sign that I wanted to be your boyfriend." Jungkook confidently says as taehyung frowns.

"W-why so S-suddenly?" Taehyung stutters as Jungkook chuckles.

"I don't know either. I just did fall Inlove with you." Jungkook says as Taehyung shooks hid head, tears were already forming into his Hazel eyes.

The students start to be crowded because of them making a sence in the middle of the hallway. That's why Jungkook pulls taehyung into the comfort room locking it.

"Taehyung-ah.. I know it's faster but, it's heavy on my chest eh. Its heavy and I don't know why. Now that I confessed my feelings on you, it's become so light. I don't feel any heavy now." Jungkook says as Taehyung again shook his head.

"J-jungkook if you love a one person, think about it. You might regret it." Taehyung says as Jungkook frowns at his words.

"No! Dating you isn't bad decision." Jungkook snaps as Taehyung smiles at him, then one tears escape into his eyes but got immediately wipe by Jungkook's lips.

"Don't cry. Tears do not fit on your beautiful face, tae." Jungkook says as Taehyung just nods, wiping his owns tears.

"Tae baby, I'm not forcing you okay? Think about it if you really want to date me. Because I think about it a lot. And this is my final decisions to date you. And I will wait for you to decide." Jungkook says, in calming sweet tone making Taehyung's heart melt and just hug Jungkook.

He's sure that he have a feelings for Jungkook but he's not sure about dating Jungkook. He's scared.