Chapter Five ~ A Sleeping Bear and an Angry Irishman

Holy crab apples! I am so thankful for all of you lovely people that are reading this and still anxious to how this story folds out, if you guys think i should write something in the next chapter like a little twist or a cliff hanger, please do Message me. It helps me update quicker :) 

I am soooo sorry for not updating as quick as i promised, I hope you could forgive meee, Writers block is a B*%^h xx I won't take up any more of your time. Enjoy xox

"Guys I'm Back!" Lou shouted, barging into the room with a loud bang, causing me to cup both my hands over my ears, dropping my blanket. I could see Louis' eyes on me, His mouth gawked open and his eyes were in horror and in shock. Does he think? OH NO.

Chapter Five~ A sleeping Bear and an Angry Irishman.

Ella's POV

My heart was beating frantically in my chest as my body was exspozed to both Louis and Harrys eyes. Not a word was said as I hurriedly bent down to retrieve the blanket.

"Lou, Back So Soon?" Harry managed to ask in a causal voice, but still wasn't successful enough to fully mask his uneasiness in his tone. Both Harry and I stared at lou who slowly sank to the floor, his head, smudged up against the door and sliding down following his body in the same motion. Soft snors is what was herd throughout the whole room which came from Lou. I looked at Harry Than back at lou, than returning back to Harry, Which had a large cheeky grin on his face.

"Harry"  I asked unsure of what just happened.

"Hmmmm?"

"What Happened to Louis?"

"What Does it look like El? He's sleeping" He Said in a sweet tone that reminded me of my father long ago. "I'll go and put Boo Bear in bed." Whispered Harry before lifting Lou Bridial style off to his room. I couldn't help but to giggle, Lou looked very tired and childlike espically being carried by a naked man, Which you don't see every day, Nor should you. I Shook that amusing yet slightly disturbing thought out of my head before I started to question myself 'WHAT JUST HAPPENED'

One second I'm throwing things at Harry for waking up naked with me and saying things...Things that was once a fanticy before meeting them and now its a tad scary to think of that.

The next second Lou is here in shock seeing both of us naked.

And Now he's sound asleep, as if nothing happened and as if he never saw anything.

Harry Entered the room once again, fully clothed, "Here, These are Some of Eleanors Clothes which should fit you, Lou will be out for a few hours." He said and threw me a pair of light blue skinny jeans, a Dark green blouce and a pair of heels. "Put these on and I'll take you to the park and we can talk."  My Cheeks grew red as he last glanced at me before leaving the room so I can get dressed. I know Im naked but Hell, Harry Styles just glanced at me. There was something in his eye that made it sparkle and seem breath taking, maybe He got poked in the eye by Lou when Carrying him out of the room, or it could be something that I caused.... None-the-less, That boy is a beautiful sod.

"HURRY UP ALREADY" Harry shouted in the other room which startled me and I began to quickly dress.

~~Harry's POV ~~

I Sat on the couch and rubbed my eyes ferriociously, Can't believe Lou Poked me in the eyes. I Do Hope Ella doesn't think that I was serious about last night and that what actually happened was a miss understanding. I looked at the watch and it had been 45 minutes since I told Ella to get dressed.

*BANG* "UGH! Why Won't you Co-operate with me!" *Crash!*

El Shouted from my room and In a instand without thinking I was at the door.

~~El's POV~~

Harry Opened the door without any warning, finding me trying to squeeze into the jeans he threw at me, I knew i shouldn't have ate carelessly in the past.

"Need some help dear?" Harry asked with amusement in his tone, I was a tad annoyed and embarrased. Annoyed that Harry found this funny and Embarrased that Me squezing into clothes was amusing. 

"I don't need any help, I just need to be skinnier."

~~Liam's POV~~

I worry for that boy sometimes, Lou is one to do things unusual but.... I don't know.

I walked over to the couch in the living room and sat down in exhaustion, I must admit, I was still tired even though i slept a tad bit, any who. Might aswell have a snooze.

                                                                                   ~~~~

The door banged loudly and followed with a shouting/swearing Niall, waking me up from my nap.

"LIAM! OPEN UP!"

"Okay, Okay, Give me a second." I yawned and walked zomby like towards the door, which was a few meters away.

"No Time, Its Urgent!"

I unlocked the door, to find an anger stricken niall with sweat dripping down his face.

"What is it niall?"

"He's back Li"

My eyes widen and i could feel my heart beat accelerate.

"You don't mean?"

" I do, James is comming back." 

 Again, 1000 apologies, I'd say I'll write every now and then but I have to juggle work, homework and house work altogether. It may take a while for me to update but please bear in mind that i will be thinking of story ideas for this :)

Instead of egging me to update how about telling me about yourself, I'd like to know a bit about my readers :)

Like;

Where are you from

what is your favorite food

ANNNNNDDDD

Do you like snails?

I'll ask for more later but thats a start :) xx

Love you all lovelys xx

(SORRY FOR INCORRECT SPELLING)