Chapter three- The Blizard

A/N

Holey Doodle! Can't believe this story would be so popular! Over 600 reads within the first two chappies! You Guys are 1DFull!! Soo Sorry for not updating as soon as possible :P Hope you like this chapter. If not- Please forgive me. I was half asleep when I wrote this Xxx

8 votes and comments for chapter 4 (Chapter 5 will be the last toll you will get)

I'm gonna do this thing where the first person who comments the next chapter will be deticated to you <3 Just something to think about XxEnjoy!

SharleneXxx

--Still Harry's POV--

I slid the IPhone into the back pocket of my pants than ran my hand through the bird’s nest called my hair. If Lou hadn’t forgotten his phone, this would have gotten awkward. I walked over to the couch in the lounge room and started to watch TV.

--Ella's POV--

I woke up to the noise of TV in the next room. The smell of men’s cologne filled my nostrils and intoxicated me ever so slightly. My eyes squinted, adjusting to the lighting. This isn’t Lou's room I thought and reluctantly flung my legs over the side of the bed, making my way to the door, in a zombie manner.

In the hallway is when it strucked me. 'THAT WAS HARRY'S ROOM I SLEPT IN!' I froze at the thought of that and flushed slightly pink.

"Oh, Your up." A surprised tone came from the lounge room. Harry smiled sweetly at me. (With no shirt on may I add!) I blushed and nodded half-heartedly.

"What's the time?" I asked, looking outside of the windows. He looked at his watch and looked outside in shock.

"Almost 8." I walked over to the dark scenery of outside and admired the snow that was falling in a rapid speed. I was in Awe.

"Whoa." Slipped from my lips. Harry got up and joined me at the window.

"What is it?" He grinned.

"It's snow. I've never seen snow before." I chirped. Who would have thought that snow wouldn't be like falling marshmallows and would be BLOODY COLD!

"It's not only snow your seeing. It looks like its going to be a blizzard." Harry said, putting an arm over me and pulling me closer into his fire-hot chest. "Better get warm or you'll get sick." He smiled and squeezed me tighter until there was no room left between us. It was soothing and comforting to be in his embrace. Feeling his chest lift up and down with each breath. My inner goddess was singing to the heavens.

"Harry."

"Yes."

 "Why was I in your bed?"  He pulled away from me. and as he did that I felt somewhat lonely.

"Ummm." He said whilst scratching the back of his head. It took a full minute before he said anything else. "I..Err" after that the lights flashed off.

"What happened?" I asked, slightly shitting myself. Harry sensed my distress and a warm hand slipped into mine, soothing my nerves.

"It's a black out."

"Naaaa I wouldn't have guessed." I said as I rolled my eyes.

"Calm down smartie. We have candles. “As he said that He tugged on my hand and lead me to the kitchen? "You wait here. I'll go and lit some candles. Help yourself with food." I think he ran into the bathroom whilst leaving me in the Kitchen.. I grabbed a wine bottle and drank straight from that. Thinking 'This cant be happening.' A Directioners Dream comes true. Being alone with Harry Styles in a room with candles and his shirt off.  5 minutes later I finally herd his voice again.

"I got the candles. Where should we light it?" I could hear him smiling in the darkness.

"Lounge?" I suggested, a wee bit tipsy from the drink.

"Is that wine in your hand?" I looked franticly around and switched the bottle of wine for a bottle of coke.

"No." I stuttered. He moved closer towards me with his face hovering mine. My breath hitched and my heart was beating, as if it was about to explode.

"Your breath doesn’t smell like coke." He chuckled and moved away. "C'mon lets set this thing up."

It took 15 minutes to set up exactly 50 candles around the lounge room and to light them all.

*Bring Bring* the noise came from Harry's pocket. He picked up the phone and answered it.

"Hey Li, What’s up?" He said. "Oh it's you Lou. When are you coming back?" "The door wont open?" "Oh that’s because of the mechanic key lock." "Okay El and I will be here." " Don’t worry she's fine. She just woke up." "Okay bye see you tomorrow” I looked at him.

"That's Lou." He said as we sat down on the floor. I rolled my eyes.

"I wouldn't have thought that at all." He smiled, revealing his dimples.

"Wait here I'll get us something to drink." Harry got up and ran to the kitchen. I fiddled with the hemstitching of my dress that I wore going to the concert. He came back with a wine bottle and two glasses. "Here," He handed the drink and poured the red liquid into my glass. The next few hours we got talking and manage to drink almost 3 large bottles of red wine. Harry is actually Really Hilarious.

"What do you think of London so far Ella?" He asked, taking a breath from laughing soo hard. I panted for a while before answering.

"I dunno actually. I've been knocked out half the time I have been here so far." I teased. We both took another sip. At this point I'm not drunk but REALLY tipsy and in a giggly mode.

"Sorry about that." Harry said. "From now On I promise I wont let anyone hurt you. Or knock you out for that matter." He smiled, making me flush a pink colour. My mind going in a frenzy due to him still not wearing a shirt and what he just said. I skulled the rest of my drink before staring deeply into his eyes and in return he stared into my blue eyes.  Our faces, less than 50 cm away, slowly getting closer and closer. I don't understand how the uncontrollable urge to kiss him is getting stronger and stronger. I didn't understand how it could be possible. I felt his hand caress my cheek softly, pulling away loose strands of my hair and tucking it behind my ear. I couldn't control myself anymore. I leant in for a kiss. Like a lion attacking its prey I attacked Harry, not sure as to why but I did. My lips pecked his soft dream able lips multiple times. Harry, not resisting. I stopped, why would I do something like this! He doesn't like me. I looked to the ground with embarrassment.

"Sorry" I muttered. He pulled my chin up, forcing me to look at him.

"Don't be sorry." He said before crashing into my lips. Lips moving in unison, messy and unsteady but somewhat Perfect. This turned out to be more than a kiss. Its a full out snog. His tongue danced playfully over my lips, sending chills down my spine.

This feeling can only be experienced with alcohol I thought to myself. I felt tears prickle at the back of my eyes.

I know its cheesy but what do ya think?? Harry and Ella kissed??? Again!?!? What do you think? How would Lou think about this?  Please Comment, vote and maybe even fan??

The more comments there are the more driven I am to update faster!