THE TRUTH

"Haikuan ... "

A lovely voice was heard as the glass door opened wide, a beautiful woman in a dress came out with a smile drawn in her lips

"C-cheng Xiao..." Tho Haikuan was a little buffled for seeing his cousin's wife in unexpected way, he welcomed her while putting a fake smile on his face. He felt uncomfortable knowing that Yibo is with Xiao Zhan right now.

"Long time no see, ge. How you doin?" Cheng xiao said while taking few steps to get closer on Haikuan

"Well, business is doing good so far.  How about you? I mean,  why did you suddenly went back here in China .. "

Cheng xiao meanwhile chuckles, "i'm loosing track on my husband, he got himself busy these days.. "

*Cough* Haikuan seems flustered that he find himself making excuses "Ha ..ha .. y-yeah right. Yibo is busy these days"

Cheng xiao started wandering her eyes inside the office, there's a certain person she want to see, "How's the board meeting this morning, ge?"

Haikuan furrowed his brows, he got no idea what is she talking about, "What meeting? We've got no schedule for meeting today"

"For real? Yibo left too early this morning saying he got to attend the board meeting for today?"

"A-ah ...ahm yeah .. i mean " Haikuan felt nervous that he's tongue might slip and says the wrong thing Damn Yibo, look what you made me do!

"Speaking of Yibo, where is he? Why do i feel like there's no traces of my husband here?" Cheng Xiao started to look for Yibo, while haikuan can only gulps his own saliva as he doesn't know how to respond

"Isn't it better to call him .." He said, forcing himself to act normal

"I called few times yet can't reach him"

" ..... "
Haikuan scratches his nape, i'm doomed! Get your ass outta there yibo, for pete's sake.

Cheng xiao notices Haikuan acting strange, she'd known him as an upright man and seeing this new side of him makes her felt uneasy, her instinct says that there is definitely something wrong.
"ge .. don't tell me that Yibo is having an affair with another woman?"

"Woman?? No.. definitely not!" he blurted out,

Cheng xiao looks at him straight in the eyes, checking if the latter is saying the truth and yet haikuan avoided her gaze,
"You are acting strange, ge.  You know where my husband is, right?"

Haikuan paused for about a seconds trying to pull himself together and act like everything is okay, "he must've with the client. Yesterday a CEO of Wei Corporation called him to take a look for the new designs, umm yeah..thats why Yibo is not here"

Cheng xiao somehow nodded her head, "you should've said sooner .."

"Y-yeah  i'm sorry.. Ha ha" making an awkward laugh, haikuan tries to divert their topic