OLD FLAME

"My God, Yibo ! What were you doing the whole time? "

Haikuan was scolding Yibo for not attending the board meeting. He called the younger man early in the morning to come to the company but Yibo only arrived at Lunch.

"Ever since you came back in China, you had your own world. You were tailing Xiao Zhan like a mad puppy, do you even know that you are totally looks like a fool now? Wont you even spare your time in the company?"

Yibo simply lay down on the couch, closing his eyes. More like he wasn't listening to the scolding of his cousin.

"Wang Yibo? Are you even listening to me??"

"Ge .. i had my reasons"

"If only Uncle Qiren were still alive, for sure you'll get a good beating from him"

Wang Qiren had a brain tumor.
2Days before the day of Yibo and Xiao Zhan's secret wedding Wang Qiren accidentally caught Yibo preparing a documents for their marriage.

Qiren was very furious knowing that his only unico hijo is inlove into another man. It made him collapsed and they brought him in the hospital. Later on the doctor declared that he has a brain tumor and needed a surgery as soon as possible.

Wang Yibo was having a hard time during those times, but his father loves him so much so he did made a deal to his son.

'Come with me in New York, continue you're studies there. After you graduate, prove to me that you are capable of managing the company, only then if you are still inlove with that man.. then i'll give you my blessing'

The Day of the secret wedding, Wang Qiren and Yibo flew out the country. The old man decided to do the surgery in New York. Yibo had no choice, he's an only son, his mother already died upon giving birth on him, his father was the only remaining one in the family. Only the both of them

The moment Wang Qiren was on surgery, he fell into cardiac arrest and sadly, he didn't survive.

" You know what Ge, during my stay in New York.. there's not a single day that i felt alive. I was basically living like a robot, everyday i was tangled into sadness.. "

"What do you mean ?"
Haikuan seems to be confused,

"Do you know how much it hurts to be separated from the one you loved, i was in pain .. and the deal i made with dad became nothing! Living alone in a foreign country could make you go crazy, seriously ..."

"Didn't Cheng Xiao went there for you after a month ... ?"

"Yeah right ! And it made my life completely ruins ... "

"What happened ?"

"Aishh! Stop putting your nose in my personal life. Anyways, just hand me those proposal that i needed to be approved. "

Haikuan only rolls his eyes, sighing. Placing the hard copies of the proposals in the glass table.

"By the way .. are you staying in the mansion? " Haikuan

"Nope, i'm staying in my apartment. Why ?"

"Cheng Xiao called me last night.. "

Hearing Cheng Xiao's name, Yibo's eyes widened, he automatically gets up from the couch and seated properly

"What do you mean ? Why did she called you?"

Haikuan and Cheng Xiao are also good friend's.

"She asked where were you staying at, maybe she wants to surprise you.."
Haikuan chuckled

"Stop kidding me Ge, she's in New York.. "

"And so what if she's in New York ? She can board a plane whenever she wants. Don't forget that she's an heir of Airline Company"

Yibo only shakes his head.
"I don't want to talk about her for now Ge .."

"That's why i'm telling you to stop tailing Xiao Zhan! You're only making things worse, if Cheng Xiao would find out about what you have been doing all this time i swear Yibo... you will meet your end!"

"There's no way she can find out about Zhan!"

"What if someone see's you being with Xiao Zhan? Can you handle the problem that might arise?"
Haikuan felt concerned to Yibo, his cousin is digging his own grave!

"It wasn't that long since Zhan forgave me, I don't want to bring this matter to him yet. I will find a way to remain this things hidden, I don't want to hurt him again.."

"Do you love him that much ?"

"Mn."

"Don't you even realized yet that doing this thing will only hurt him in the end? Why do you have to be so hard-headed? You've gone crazy Yibo!  For Pete's sake, you're a marr----"

"Stop it Ge .. i really don't want to talk about this for now. And pls don't tell it to Zhan either .."

Haikuan face-palmed. This kid! He's looking for a trouble hayts!

"Fine! Suit yourself !"
And he bid a goodbye, leaving the younger man in the office alone.

Yibo had his own thoughts, for a moment he was in a daze.. his mind and heart are arguing..

  A/N : i'm sorry, this chapter is kinda short. I'll make it longer in the next chapter ..