Soarin' Secrets...

Rainbow POV

"Hey, Rainbow?" Soarin said while sitting next to Me, we were watching a movie "yeah?"
" Would you like me to show you the Wonderbolts practice area?" He said a slight grin on his face.
"OMG Yes!!!!! I said hopping up and down.
"Okay let's go!"
He said as we flew out the door.

Soarin POV

As we stopped at a gate there was no guard because we were on vacation the gate was locked though but we just flew over it.
As we stepped inside Rainbow's
Jaw dropped in awe
"Woah" she half whispered.
"Race?" Soarin said with a smirk spread over his face.
"Yeah!" I said zooming to the starting line and I followed.
"Ready" I started
"Set!" Rainbow said happily
"GO!!!" We both yelled and zoomed across all the obstacles,
First I zoomed a foot ahead but rainbow tricked me and Dashed super fast from under me,
We were both the same speed
When Rainbow went super fast ahead of me and she... She did the Sonic Rainboom!
"Woah!!" I yelped as I tried to get to her, which she was already at the finish line.
When I finally got to the finish line Rainbow joked "what took you so long?" She said in a fake voice
"You did the Sonic Rainboom! How am I supposed to beat that??" I said and we both laughed then suddenly I heared the gate open below,we both looked down to see Spitfire coming through the gate, Oh No...
I thought as rainbow and I flew down to see her, I put my hoof around Rainbow so Spitfire would get the message that we are together. "Hey Soarin,and..." She sighed "rainbow dash" she said looking at rainbow jealous.

Spitfire POV

Soarin and Rainbow Dash?? Together!! No! I was so jealous of Rainbow, I liked soarin and I wanted him to be mine!
I had a plan though...
"Hey, you guys wanna come to rainbow falls with me?" I asked trying not to put any evil on my face. "Sure!" Rainbow said happily and I leaded them all the way there, once we got there we chatted for a while then watched the sunset, though that was the worst moment,I was so mad, Soarin put his wing around Rainbow and when the sun was down he kissed her on the cheek.
Ugh!!!
"Hey soarin? Can I have a minute alone with rainbow?" I asked
"Uh... I guess so" he said and flew off
"What did you want to say Spitfire?"
Rainbow asked me
"Listen.." I was talking in a stern voice and I let the evil spread on my face "Soarin doesn't even like you! She is using you to be popular! Besides he is all mine!" I said and flew off, u was happy with the result, Rainbow had hurt all over her face. I lied.

Rainbow Dash POV

"No!" I whisper yelled "would he really do that?!" I thought?