❤Hearts & Hooves Day!❤

Soarin's POV

Last night was the night we raged at spitfire and today is Hearts and Hooves Day. I am walking to the gift shop witch is decorated with red and pink hearts as I trotted in the surprising bell on the door rang startled me everyone was staring in shock at me, I'm just way to popular to go into regular stores like this, but I quit, hasn't it hit the newspaper yet?? I walked over to a table with small gifts a snow globe, small music box, a cute little stuffed cloud with a face, a- wait that's perfect! I thought taking the cloud, I looked at it, it was fluffy, soft and small it had a little face winking blue eyes and soft pink cheeks and a perfect little smile. I put the small cloud in my shopping basket and moved on to buy a card I looked and looked but couldn't find a good card, I moved on to the next isle of cards and found one with red roses and a pink sparkle background, I took my pen and wrote in the card, I love you with all my heart Dashie, I will stop loving you when all the roses die.
I had a plan, I baught 8 regular roses and 2 fake roses that will not die. And then flew off to rainbow's house in a handsome Tux with a deep red rose in my coat pocket.

Rainbow's POV

I am wearing my gala dress and put my main in a perfect fishtail braid down my back. There was a knock on my door, I opened my door to see an extremely handsome and cute soarin handing me roses! "Soarin!" I said taking the roses and hugging him
We blushed "thank you!" I said smelling the roses just like our first date. "Happy hearts and hooves day!!" Soarin said and kissed me, he gave me the card I read it
It said: I love you with all my heart Dashie, I will stop loving you when all the roses die. I didn't care about that part I just stared at the words 'love you' and grinned I was so happy I could cry! We both flew a fast as we could to the slow dance we planned to go to.

The music started playing, the song was 'Love Song~by Adele' Twilight managed to snatch from the human world and she playe just for us! Soarin unexpectedly took my hoof and pulled me onto the dance floor I giggled as he holded my waist and leaded the slow dance. We both smiled and danced I swear I looked like an idiot just dancing, staring, and smiling into Soarin's emerald eyes. Once the slow dance was over he took me to a high cloud in the sky and he sat with his wing around me keeping me warm up in the cold sky. "I love you soarin" I said kissing him right as the sun setted an the stars rose.
"I love you to dash" he said as he pulled away slowly and then he took me home.