5

While Mafuyu was knocked out, Akio decided to beat him up some more. He knew that if he was unconcious, there was no way he could fight back or make noise. He kicked the boy's sides, stepped on his stomach, and did various other things to his frail body. He knew he was taking it too far, but he couldnt stop. He was so angry for getting thrown in jail that he didnt care how bad he hurt Mafuyu. Jail was like hell, and he wanted his son to feel a hell like that too. He wanted his son to feel total despair.

He ended up bashing his head even harder into the ground, and the wound was bleeding now. Sato's conciousness was trapped under a thick fog that he couldnt seem to get through. He wanted to wake up, but his body wasnt ready for that yet. Half of him knew that he was in pain, but the other more prominent half was blissfully unaware. He was a human punching bag at this point. Completely and utterly defenseless against his father's fit of rage.

It wasnt until about an hour later that he finally woke up. He woke up to yelling, the smell of alcohol, and the feeling of being repeatedly jabbed in the side with a foot. He groaned and curled up, trying to protect his side. Then, he opened his eyes. One's vision was stained red with a flow of blood coming from his head, and the other's was blurry from the force applied to his head. He was dizzy and disoriented, almost forgetting where he was for a moment. It took him a long five minutes to fully grasp his surroundings, and by then, he was getting screamed at again.

Slowly, he tried getting up from the floor. His vision had mostly cleared up, so he could now clearly see all the glass bottles littered around the floor. Beer bottles were everywhere, and his father was obviously drunk. He remembered this happening a lot when he was little. Things always got really bad when he was like this. This was when the beatings were the worst.

He still felt slightly dizzy, but he was stable enough to at least stand. He looked at the floor in awe, seeing the massive pool of blood where he'd been laying.

"Get back down there!!!" His father screamed. The neighbors could probably hear him. "You're not allowed to leave yet!!! You ruined my fucking life and I'm about to ruin yours!!!" He picked an empty bottle off the floor and swung it at Mafuyu, hitting him right in the head. He was losing blood quicker now, and with every harsh hit to the head he got more disoriented.

Sato lost his balance, falling onto the pile of glass from the recently shattered bottle and trying to keep a good grip on himself. Now wasnt the time to pass out again. "S-stop..!!" He muttered softly. His eyes were filled with tears and his body was shaking. "Stop... please.." he just wanted to go home. He just wanted this all to be over.

"Shut the fuck up!!!" Akio yelled, kicking him as hard as he could and practically throwing him across the room. "I dont ever want to hear your stupid voice ever again!!! I'll cut out your goddamn vocal chords if that's what it takes!!!"

Mafuyu hugged his knees and hid his face, silently crying. It had been so long since he cried... normally nothing could break him. Nothing could get him to be this upset. But this... this was the most painful experience he'd experienced since the death of Yuki.

He ended up sitting there for around two hours, letting himself be tormented and screamed at. Not to mention torn down and insulted. But eventually, the visitation hours were over for the day, and he finally got to leave.

He couldnt wait to go home and be held by Uenoyama. He'd take a shower, cover his wounds, and finally get into his warm comfy bed with Ritsuka by his side to comfort him. They could even report Akio and get him back behind bars. Mafuyu would never have to see him again, and everything would return back to normal. It would all be okay.

But then, he was reminded of one crucial detail.

"I'll kill that idiot boyfriend of yours if you let anyone find out about this..!" Akio said, leaning on the couch because he was too drunk to stand. "I've got knives right over there in the kitchen! I can easily take down a scrawny teen like him!" Honestly, these were just empty threats. But Mafuyu didnt know that.

Mafuyu honestly wouldnt put it past him to do such a thing. Now what could he do?? He obviously couldn't go home all bruised and bloody like this. Without another word, he left the house on wobbly legs and aimlessly walked around, trying to find a place where he could sleep for the night.

-----

A/N: I got a burst of motivation to write, so here's another chapter!! I thought some of the comments on the last one were absolutely hilarious so I'm ready to see what people comment on this lmao

Eli~