Chapter 9

I am such a terrible writer! I haven't updated in 3 months and I feel really bad about that, so I will give you guys a good chapter and a heartfelt apology.  So here it is:

__________________________________________________________________

Blakely's POV

We walked in and I was immedietely engulfed in hugs from my family.

"Oh honey, you're here!!!," my mom squealed as my dad, brother, and Jepp asked," So... are these your mates?"

"Yes they are.  Everyone, meet the Princes of the England Werewolves, Xander and Xavier," I said with all the pride that I have.  After I said this, my mom squealed and said," I am so happy for you guys! So when am I getting my grandchildren?" "Mom," I almost screamed.  She replied calmly, but with a smirk upon her face," What, I was only asking.

"We need to speak to your mates in private now," said my dad in an almost strict voice.

"Honey go easy on them, you know how it feels to find your mate." said my mom.

-Skip to after they have left her parents-

"See guys, it wasn't that bad, now was it?"

"No, I suppose it wasn't, but your dad did threaten to end our lives if we hurt you any way," Xavier replied.

"Ya so I'm thinking that we should go to the village and mall now," Xander said.

"Oh yeah, so let's go, then." Xavier.

"What are we going to the mall for," I asked. "To get you a whole new wadrobe of course, my love," replied Xavier.

"Let me go freshen up then,"I said.  "Okay" they replied.

Little did they know, I was not about to let them pay for all of my stuff, so I got my money to buy most of the things I would need, including food.

When we got to the limo, Xander and Xavier sat on either side of me, really close.  I held Xander's hand while I rested my head on Xavier's shoulder and soon fell into the dark abyss that is unconciousness and welcomed it with open arms.

Both twins POV (quick)

Our mate is so beautiful. She looks so peaceful when she is sleeping.  Blakely is so perfect.  We laid her so that she was laying across our laps so that she would be more comfortable.  We already loved her so much, and couldn't wait to completely combine our souls, in a way that only mating will do.

limo driver- We are here Princes. Your bodyguards are inside the mall at their positions as we speak. Would you like me to wait here while you shop?

Us- No, you may go somewhere until we call for you to come pick us back up.

"Wake up Blakely, honey." we said together to our sweet little mate.

Blakely's POV

 I was in the middle of the BEST nap ever, when...

"Wake up Blakely, honey," Xander and Xavier said. I rubbed my eyes like a child to wake myself up and asked where we were.

"The mall, love," Xander replied as they chuckled. Oh yeah.  

We walked in and I immedietely stiffened with fear and uncertainty. I don't like to be in one smallish place with a lot of people in it.

"What's wrong, love," asked Xander, quite worried about my current actions.

" I don't really like to be in a smallish place with so many people around. Especially unfamiliar people."

"We can go home if you don't feel comfortable here," Xavier replied, sounding just as worried as Xander did.  "It's fine, we need to get this done... Just don't leave me, please?"

"I can safely say that, that is one thing that you will NEVER have to worry about with us around." Xavier said with a wink. "Well then, let's go shopping."

-skip a little bit of shopping-

"Please let me pay for SOMETHING, guys," I said, getting frustrated because we had been to almost every store in the mall and the twins wouldn't let me buy a single thing.  An now they won't even let me buy lunch!

"Baby, we told you, we want to spoil you," Xavier said calmly, soothingly rubbing my back, which calmed me down a tiny bit.

"Yes, but before we spoil you any more, we should get you something to eat, you look famished," Xander said, holding my hand. Xavier suddenly looked at me very worriedly and asked," Yeah, you do look hungry. When was the last time you ate something?"

I thought about it but I honestly couldn't remember. So I told them," Maybe yesterday sometime, but I really don't remember." When I said that they looked really mad, and I was scared that they were mad at me until they pulled me into a hug and whispered sweet things to me until I calmed down.(They are in a werewolf village and mall, so twins and a girl hugging is not uncommon, especially if they are mates) 

"Let's go get something to eat then, love."

We ended up going to Wich Which in the mall food court. As I looked at the menu, I was overwhelmed by all the choices that they had. Xander saw me and told me that he could choose something and I can tell him if I like it or not.  I ended up getting a club sandwhich with mayo, lettuce, and no cheese.

When we recieved our food, I ate about a third my sandwhich and pushed it away.

"What's wrong,love," Xander asked worriedly.

"Nothing, I am just full," I replied.

"But you've hardly eaten," stated Xavier.

"I know, I'm just not used to eating a lot of food anyway." At that point, I heard two angry growls and immediately apologized. They instantly stopped shaking and both hugged me.

"Blakie, we are not mad at you, and could never be. We are just upset that you had to go through all of what you did",Xavier explained.

I just smiled and said," I know you could not get mad at me, I guess it's just a habit, I'll try to eat some more if that will make you feel better."

"It would, but if you're absolutely sure you're full, then you don't have to eat anymore," Xander said.

"I am full, so if you two are done, could we go, cause I am already kind of tired."

"Of course, love, we can wrap this up and go, but what about your ball gown," Cancer questioned.

"Oh yeah, we can go today, right now, even." And so we left the sandwich shop and made our way out of the mall to our waiting limo.

"Aren't we going to a shop in the mall," I asked the twins. "No, we were informed of a dress shop nearby that we thought you would like," replied Xavier. And off they went to the dress shop.

__________________________

So here is my newest update.  It's longer, but that also took me so long to update so most people may have already deleted this book, but those that stuck with me, you will get rewarded for your loyalty with hopefully two updates but I can't make any promises.

Please recommend this book to your friends and help me make this book great. I have a contest for you guys.

I haven't picked a last name for the twins so I am holding a contest and the winner will get a special update in honor of them where the twins last name will be announced to you guys.