Chapter 6

YOU GUYS I AM SO SORRY THAT I HAVENT UPDATED THIS STORY IN A LONG TIME. TO MAKE UP FOR THAT I WILL UPDATE TWO MORE CHAPTERS INSTEAD OF JUST ONE AND ILL TRY TO UPDATE A LITTLE MORE REGULARLY.

________________________________

Still Blakely's POV

Xavier immediately started apologizing to me. "Baby, I am so so so sorry, he just came out and-"

I interrupted him by saying," it's okay, Xav, I liked Jax, he was sweet."

he was obviously relieved when he said," oh okay, and Xav??"

"Yeah, I kinda came up with a nickname for you," I said sheepishly. by now we were back to their room and my wolf was howling at me to kiss him or else she would take over and do it instead. I tried reasoning with her by saying

-but if we kiss him, we will go into heat and that can't happen right now- (heat is a period of time where the need to fully mate is at its greatest.)

Wolf- I don't care, I want to be with him and Alex-

Me- who's Alex

Wolf- he's xand's wolf

Me- oh okay I will kiss them but let's wait just a little while before we do that ok?-

My wolf began howling in joy and Xander came into the room.

" The room feels happy and serious at the same time, ya mind fillin me in?" Xander questioned.  "Yes, but I need you to do something for me, please?" I asked.

"yeah of course, what do you need love?"

"Can I please meet your wolf?"

"I dont know, he can be pretty rough and rude, are you absolutely sure?" he asked.

"Yah, I met Xav's wolf, Jax, and it would make me feel so happy if I could meet yours as well."

"Ok, if it will make you happy," he said with a goofy smile on his face.  "Hello mate, Im Alex," I soon heard from Xander's wolf.

"Oh, um hi," I stammered shyly and nervously.  "I'm sorry to ask so soon, but can you let Xander back please, I have some things to tell all of you."

"Okay love," said Alex, and then came Xander's honey voice and bright gorgeous blue eyes looking at me confused a little bit. Xavier had the same look.

"So what was it that you needed to discuss with us," said Xavier.

"Well, it's about my life..."

_________________________________________________________________________________

OOH! IM BACK YOU GUYS, I HAVE A LOT OF TIME TODAY TO UPDATE SO ILL UPDATE QUITE A FEW CHAPTERS TODAY. AT LEAST 5. SO YAY AND I WILL TRY MY BEST TO UPDATE MORE REGULARLY.  

I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH! THE OTHER DAY I WAS READING THROUGH COMMENTS ON MY BOOK TOTALLY EXPECTING THERE TO BE SO MANY BAD COMMENTS BUT THERE WASNT! I APPRECIATE ALL OF YOU FOR THAT.  IM NOT GONNA DO THE WHOLE READ COMMENT FAN STUFF CAUSE I RECENTLY SAW A YOUTUBE VIDEO THAT THE GUY WAS TALKING ABOUT THAT CONTENT WAS MORE IMPORTANT TO HIM AND I AGREE.  IM NOT GOING TO ASK YOU TO FOLLOW ME OR COMMENT AND VOTE ON MY BOOK, BUT IT WOULD BE GREAT. 

THERES THAT DONE SO TADA!