Chapter 8 (Class Trial)

Class Trial Begin!

Kiyotaka: I can confirm that the victim of this case is Yasuhiro Hagakure!

Mondo: "We already know that ya god damn idiot."

Chihiro: "Yeah... while he was asleep."

Makoto: "Actually he wasn't asleep when he was killed."

Sayaka: "He's right, I discovered there was a damp spot on the floor in front of the door. He must've been killed there and the floor was cleaned up but it still stained the carpet."

Chihiro: "So he was moved to the bed after he was stabbed and the killer hid his body."

Toko: "So, who cares! We all know that the idol girl killed him!"

Hifumi: "That's true. The murder happened in her room. Plus it's the same knife she took from the kitchen."

Leon: "But, she didn't leave with it. I did."

Hifumi: "Wait huh?!"

Makoto: "I've been wondering about that actually... you said you were gonna return the knife after the struggle. So what happened with that?"

Mondo: "Does that mean he could've done it?"

Leon: "I didn't feel trustworthy having the knife in my possession... so I gave it to someone else who was just passing by."

Kyoko: "Someone else came by?"

Sakura: "So that person could be the culprit."

Leon: "Actually... the person who had the knife... was the victim."

Sayaka: "So Yasuhiro had the knife?!"

Byakuya: "So Yasuhiro took the knife, and he was killed with it? By that logic he had the knife... but, you or Kuwata still could've killed him." Sayaka was shocked considering how strong his statement was, Leon just seemed pissed.

Toko: "See! She did do it after all!"

Makoto: "NO THAT'S WRONG!"

Monokuma: "About time! I was waiting for that catchphrase!"

Toko: "And why do you keep defending her? It's because she's your fuck buddy, isn't she?!"

No one knew what to think about a statement like that, especially Makoto and Sayaka who were madly blushing.

Sayaka: "I'M HIS WHAT?!"

Makoto: "OK! From now on no one is allowed to say that again!"

Byakuya: "Agreed."

Makoto: "Ok back to the main topic. What if Sayaka had an alibi?"

Celestia: "An alibi? Can anyone prove she wasn't even in her dorm?"

Makoto: "I can. The two of us decided it would be safer not to split up, so we both spent the night in my dorm instead... so the both of us have alibis."

Kiyotaka: "A boy and girl spending the night together in the same bed?! THAT-IT'S... UNWHOLESOME!!!"

Makoto: "Calm down, nothing weird happened."

Leon: "Hold on... why was Yasuhiro there in the first place?"

Sayaka: "Considering the door was open, he might've been trying to check up on someone, or kill someone."

Leon: "No... if Yasuhiro wanted to kill someone he would've killed me."

Kyoko: "Hmm... Naegi, would you say that you made any enemies here?"