Chapter 1 (Monokuma)

Hifumi: "Uwah! The teddy bear speaks!"

Junko: "Calm down, I'm pretty sure there's a speaker and remote control somewhere."

Monokuma: "I told you, I am Monokuma. The headmaster of this academy!"

Kiyotaka gave Monokuma a bow realizing that he was actually the headmaster.

Kiyotaka: "My apologies, good morning to you to sir!"

Toko: "D-Don't encourage th-that thing!"

Leon: "That's the headmaster? How?"

Monokuma: "Simple! My programming is beyond many things! Not even NASA could compare to this level of programming!"

Chihiro: "Comparing himself to NASA? That's a bit bold."

Monokuma: "I mean NASA couldn't bear to try and compare their circuits with my superior high tech!"

Celeste: "Goodness, he is quite unfortunate..."

Monokuma: "Aw come on, I thought that was good!"

Yasuhiro: "So what exactly is going on here?"

Monokuma: "Well if you want to know so bad, this school will be your home for the rest of your lives!"

Everyone seemed confused and shocked, they'd be living here forever!?

Aoi: "F-Forever!?"

Makoto: "Yeah! What about our families on the outside!? A situation like that would be im-paw-sible."

A couple of students just stared at him while Sayaka snickered a little.

Celeste: "Do not encourage that thing, please."

Monokuma: "No no, that was good. Now where was I..?"

Junko: "Why are we captive here you Build-A-Bear knockoff!?"

Monokuma: 'Yeah well I'm not the only knockoff here am I-'

Monokuma: "I knew you'd ask that. You can easily leave this place but there's something you have to do first."

Sakura: "And this something is?"

Monokuma: "You just gotta kill one of your classmates here!"

Everyone was struck with fear, Monokuma just told them the only way to escape... was to kill.

Sayaka: "Y-You're saying w-we have to kill!?"

Monokuma: "Of course! Haven't you guys ever seen Jigsaw? This is also a game but with high school students instead of criminals, but anything goes! Stabbing, drowning, suffocating, torture, poison, anything!"

Kiyotaka: "But killing someone is completely unacceptable!"

Kyoko: "So what are you getting out of this?"

Monokuma jumped from the stage and started smug walking through the crowd of students

Monokuma: "Do you know how many people love watching murder movies, I mean take a look at 'The Purge'! So I get to host a free killing game show filled with drama, mystery, murder, romance *ahem* probably *ahem*."

Mondo: "You're fuckin' insane if you think we're just gonna start murdering each other!"

Monokuma: "Oh please, it's not as insane as that piece of orange corn on your head is it?"

Mondo: "Fuck YOU!"

Mondo grabbed Monokuma from underneath it's head and lifted him up in the air.