Chapter 12- This is getting exhausting.

TO SAY THE CURRENT situation was awkward would be an understatement

TO SAY THE CURRENT situation was awkward would be an understatement. Nobody said a word since they've sat down at one of the tables. Old Five just glared at Five, while Five returned the favor. The only pause in between their silent banter was whenever Old Five would glance at Sky up and down (making her slightly uncomfortable) then Five would immediately snap his finger in his older self's face.

"Well... This is nice. Isn't it?" Luther said, trying to break the tension, which obviously didn't work since Five and Old Five never broke their glare off each other. "The four of us, together like this."

"No." Both Fives spat in unison.

Sky chuckled at that, Making Old FIves lips twitch up for a second. Once Five noticed that, he snapped his finger in his face for the fifth time in the last 5 minutes.

"Somebody explain to me how I'm having a pint of my Guinness with my younger self."

"Older, actually." Five corrected. "I'm you, just 14 days older."

Old Five furrowed his eyebrows in confusion, "I can explain." Five begins. "You see, one hour from now, on the grassy knoll before the president gets killed. You break your contract with the commission." He leaned closer. "I already know your thinking about it. All those years in the apocalypse. We never stopped worrying about our family. About our wife." Five taunted, knowing he pressed a button. "Well today, you are going to do something about it. Today, you are going to attempt to time travel forward to 2019. However, you are going to screw up the jump and then end up.. in this twip of a body." Five gestured towards himself. "Trapped forever, small, pubescent."

"Okay," Old FIve choked out before farting. Sky cringed. "Even if I was to believe you, what am I supposed to do about it, not jump?"

"No, Five, we need you to jump," Sky told him, and Five looked at her. She leaned closer to Old Five and fluttered her eyelashes. "I need you to jump."

Young Five rolled his eyes "If you don't jump, I cease to exist. What I need for you to do is jump correctly."

"I'm listening." Old Five told him, with a constipated looked on his face.

"The first time through, I got the calculation wrong. That's how I ended up in this body. But now, I know the correct calculation."

"... What is it?"

Five smirked. "I'll be glad to tell you." He then nudged Sky.

"In exchange for your briefcase your holding under the table," Sky told Old Five, hoping he would give it to her.

Old Five clenched his jaw, wanting to give it to her. Of course, he trusted her, he just didn't trust... him...