Chapter 11- The Seven Stages

SKY HAD RAN BACK TO Elliots, sobbing

SKY HAD RAN BACK TO Elliots, sobbing. Running home she got rude stares, but she didn't even care.

She now sat on the couch, she'd stopped crying, but her eyes were bloodshot red.

"I was really hoping it wouldn't come to this,"

"Come to what, Five?"

Luther and Five's voices echoed in the stairway, right before they entered. Her eyes widened, she quickly threw away the tissues that were scattered across the couch, and cleaned her self up as fast as she could. She didn't want Five to see her this way.

Five burst through the door, and marches into the bathroom, and locks it, not even noticing the girl on the couch.

"Five. Five!" Luther shouted for him, banging on the door. "Come to what?" He sighed and turned around, he raised his eyebrows when he saw Sky. "Oh hey- Um, are you okay?"

She quickly nodded, wiping her nose. "I-Im fine." She mumbled, looking down, hiding behind her hair. He looked at her for a moment, before she spoke up. "Spencer... hes.." Luther's eyes widened, "I'm sorry Sky.."

Luther had been sleeping on the Sofa, while Sky hummed songs to herself, making fire change color to the beat of the song. Luther was awoken by a bunch of cluttering noises in the kitchen. "Five?" Luther called out as he and Sky walked to the kitchen.

Sky wasn't even mad at Five anymore. She was mad at the Commission. She wanted revenge.

When Luther and Sky entered the kitchen, they found Five chugging a huge jug of water. He drank it quickly and loudly, side-eyeing Luther and Sky. The two watched him in confusion, eyebrows knitted together.

After he was done drinking it, he panted loudly and slammed the refrigerator door.

"I'm gonna need to be hydrated."

"What..?" Sky muttered.

"Hydrated?" Luther questioned and Five poured baby powder down his sleeves.

"...What's with the baby powder?"

"It'll help with the itching." He muttered, looking up and pouring it down the other sleeve."

"Itching?" Sky croaked, voice still weak from crying.

"What itching? There's itching? What the heck is going on here?"