Chapter 11 new found power ( part 2 )

Chapter 11 New found power ( part 2)

Me: I hope you enjoy this chappy! ;)

Naruto: just begin the story!

Me: I love you too then! ( note: sarcasm)

Sasuke: * smirks *

Me: * whispers to herself* What a creeper!

--------------------

I woke up ,but for some strange reason....I couldn't get my eyes to open!

" Tigerlily! What's Happening to me! " I yelled at her

' calm down this is one of the effects of gaining more power that you unleashed!'

" What are the effects!" I yelled at her my voice getting hoarse.

' You kinda...sorta....lose...Most of your memory.... And worse the effects will kick in right about....now!'

I was about to answer when I felt a horrible pain in my head. I let out a pain filled scream.

Third person POV

Anika's scream echoed through the house. All of team 7 ran straight to her room to find her clutching her head. She let out another painful scream. She stopped moving. She had fainted.

Anika's POV

I was in my own mind. I could see my past memories fading. They were like moving pictures. I reached out to touch one of them but then I woke up.

Huh? Where am I? A person came in. She looked kind ,but appearances can be deceiving. I scooted away from her.

" No reason to be afraid of me." She told me. I tilted my head at her.

She continued to talk.

" My name is Tsunami.....What's yours?"

I was shocked how could I forget this part!! Oh yeah I forgot what Tigerlily told me! I just hope I won't forget the most important parts!

" Anika....Anika Inu." The pain in my head was back. I groaned.

" What's the matter Anika?" Tsunami asked voice filled with worry.

I screamed and thrashed around. The door opened and I saw Naruto,Sasuke,and Sakura staring at me. Sadness written all over their faces. Only being able to watch me suffer.

I reached out to them. My arm trembling since I was felling so weak. It fell limp. As I fainted consumed by the darkness once more.

Flash back*********

I played with my dolls on my bed. I heard angry shouts from downstairs. I thought to myself maybe I should check. I tiptoed down the stairs and eavesdropped on their conversation.

" WE SHOULD OF KILLED HER WHEN WE HAD THE CHANCE!!!!!!" My father yelled at mom.

She sobbed.

" No please leave Anika alone! She's just a kid! She-!" My mother was cut off by my father slapping her face. She hit her head on the kitchen counter. Where she lay still. Blood dripping from her head and her eyes wide with shock.

All I could do was watch with a horror struck face. My monster of a father laughed evilly and was now calling my name. I ran up to my room shut the door quietly and Locked it. I opened my window and climbed onto the tree next to it.

Pounding was heard on my door. I quickly jumped down as the door to my room burst open. I ran down the streets running as fast as my little legs would carry me.

I ran into an empty alley and sobbed loudly on the ground. Helplessly whispering to myself Mommy where are you? I knew as a child she was dead but I didn't want to believe that. I hoped it was a nightmare. But then again hopes never really happen unless you fight for it.

The strong scent of beer drifted towards me. I look up to see a drunken man.

I trembled and whimpered. Scared of the drunk man.

" Come here little girl, lets have some together...what do you say?" He slurred at the end.( I was totally creeped out writing this part!)

I shook my head. He came closer. I backed up.

" Come on if you come with me I'll give you a place to call home and give you treats"

I backed up more. His face twisted up into a menacing smile. He chuckled darkly.

" So that's how you want to be." He ran at me and tackled me. I squirmed in his grip. He unbuckled his belt with one hand and holded both of my hands in the other.

Then suddenly he had a look of surprise on his face. His body fell apart. Blood splattered onto me. I looked up to see a man. He smiled warmly. He held his hand out. I grabbed it. That man was my master....Was.

End of flashback

I woke up drenched in sweat. It was dark outside. The moons light flooded into my room. I got up. I opened the door. I stepped out. I walked wincing at every sound. I found myself outside.

I climbed onto a tree. I remembered a lullaby my mother used to sing to me.

" Flowers blossom in the spring

Skies in the summer reach far and wide

Everytime I think of this...

Precious thoughts spread across my heart

In the morning when it rains

On those days when the windows stay closed

My heart shimmers with the light shining above the clouds

The voices are calling me from way over yonder

From afar I can hear...

The voices of laughter,

,The voices of singing

and echoing voices of the wind

In happiness and in sadness

In all that I behold and all that I live for

With my hand in your hand

Your hand in my hand

Together, we are one!"

Unknown POV

I listened sliently to her song. I chuckled evily. You can't escape me.

" I've finally found you...Aimi." I whispered sliently.

-------------------

CLIFFHANGER YEAH!!!!!!!!!!BE ANGRY!!!!!!!!!!!

Vote

Comment

Fan!!!