A new life ( a naruto fanfic)

As you can see I'm pretty new to watt pad and am already writing a story. I hope you like the first chapter I really tried my best! Please encourage me! That's is all...for now!

-------

I opened my eyes getting ready for another day of pain. Let me explain I am a orphan with a bunch of other orphans. We sell drugs and give it to our so called ' nice savior' lets just say none of that is what he is he is the total opposite. Cruel,horrible,and handsome. That's right he's handsome. Weird huh? The bad guys are usually ugly. But this world is a messed up place called reality. He rapes most of the pretty orphans. I make myself ugly so he won't even glance at me a second time. Now that you've Learned most my story lets continue.

I got up off the cover on the floor with a pillow on it. Unfortunately that's what I call ' my bed' I got into the very dirty bathroom and washed my face and brushed my teeth. Thank god that man gave us a toothbrush. I would've felt so...unclean yeah I'm a neat freak. I made my hair frizzy and put on some big glasses that looked nerdy. I smudged some dirt and oil on my face to look even uglier.

I got out of that place that is a bathroom but might as well be a sewer. I shivered in disgust as I saw a huge cockroach crawl arcoss some orphans mouth. Bile came up my throat I swallowed it not wanting to loose last nights dinner. I walked down the stairs and knocked on the door of our 'master'.

" May I come in?" I asked standing outside of the door.

" Yes you may." he said huskily. I shivered in pleasure. Yeah even as much as I hate him he always manages to do that to me. I opened the door. He was sitting in his chair. I walked up to him kneeled down and grabbed his hand to kiss the ring on his fingers. We had to do that everyday as a sign of respect.

" well grab the box and go sell they're not going to sell themselves are they?" he said chuckling. I held in a shiver and picked up the box and before I closed the door I responded.

" No master they will not... Good day to you." I said leaving and shutting the door. I walked out of that horrible place to sell the drugs. I went into in the alley where most of the drugs are sold. I started to set up a place to sell the drugs. Before others took it and tried to sell as many as I could. If we didn't sell enough our 'master' would sell us to other worse masters than him.

The box had only two drugs left. I left satisfied with my profit. I walked back down the alley and back to our prison. At least that's what I called it and that's what it felt like. In our part of the town it's eat or be eaten. Not literally but it means that be powerful or be taken down by the powerful. Everything revolves around that. I opened the door and went to our ' masters' room. I knocked.

" May I come in? " I asked hoping I wouldnt shiver when he answered.

" yes you may." thankfully I didn't. I opened it kneeled and kissed his ring and gave him the sixty dollars that I had earned. I kneeled at his feet wondering what he would decide to do punish me or award me?

He seem satisfied and let me go to eat supper. As I was walking down the hallway I heard a scream. I tensed. I looked around and ran towards the sound. I looked around it was everywhere on the walls on the floors on the stairs. That it was...blood. Corpses of the orphans were everywhere. My eyes stopped on my best friend anita she was only seven. I was 13 a big age difference but her eyes held experience and maturity. We became friends at first sight but now my heart feels like it will stop beating as I see her lifeless body covered in blood . Her dark brown curly hair was fallen against her now pale face.

She looked like a angel asleep forever asleep in a never ending sleep called death. I sobbed sliently. I heard the sound of a gun click. I turned around only to be met with a bullet to the face. And death welcoming me with opened arms or at least I though.

_________

Hope you fan

Vote

Comment

And

Add this

To

Your

Reading list!

Peace!