~ Chapter 1 ~

Emma's POV
My eyes flutter open, and I groan at the soreness throughout my entire body.

I reach over to the table and grab my phone, going onto Instagram and scrolling through my feed.

"MISH!! WAKE UP!!"

"KLAK!" She yells, falling off of the couch.

"Mish get up!!"

She groans, standing up and flopping back onto the couch.

"Whaaaaaaat." She whines.

"The boys are all going to be in different parts of London next week! We could actually try and reunite them!"

"Wait actually?!"

"Yeah! They each have an interview that same week so they will all be flying back to London!"

"Oh my GOD!! YESSSS!"

"How the hell are we supposed to kidnap 5 boys who are spread out through the UK, and are basically never left alone?" I question.

"With intense planning and preparation."

"Mish we have a week we really need to work hard if we actually want to do this." I laugh.

"Well then what are we waiting for?!? Let's get planning!!"

"Mish as much as I want to, we should probably get breakfast. If we keep delaying our meals then we'll starve." I joke.

She joins in my laughing, getting off of the couch again, all of her bones cracking like mine had done the night before.

"Get changed, we're going to that small cafe a few blocks away."

I get up, stretching my arms and wincing at the pain in my legs as they support my weight.

I walk down the hall and over to my room, pulling out some clean clothes.

~Later~
We walk through the busy London streets, chatting away about random nonsense.

"People literally treat me like a god." I sigh.

"Haha yeah in your dreams?" Mish laughs.

"Nope. They ignore my existence unless they need something from me."

"Oh shit."

I start to laugh along with Mish.

"Like seriously Ill be by everyone's side when their sad, and I'll help them with their problems, but when I need someone, they aren't there for me. They just look at me and see my smile and assume I'm happy." I sigh.

"Yeah I know! I literally remember crying myself to sleep thinking that most people in my life wouldn't be there for me when I need them."

"Oh wow, this is getting really depressing." She laughs.

"Yeah haha, just laugh and it will seem like your joking and it makes us laugh and forget about being sad." I smile.

"Yeah I will always laugh when talking about depressing things so that I don't make the people around me uncomfortable."

"But seriously though! Those sleeps you have after crying just hit different. You wake up feeling refreshed. I love those sleeps." I smile as I go deep into thought.

"We should probably put this conversation on hold because WE HAVE ARRIVED!!"

"Someone's excited." I laugh at my friend.

"I've always wanted to try tea!" Mish jumps up and down in excitement.

"Yuck! I've tried tea. I don't know how people drink that. Maybe it was just a type that I don't like. But I don't ever want to drink that ever again." I cringe as I remember the horrible taste on my tongue.

We step into the small and cozy cafe, the bell by the door jingling causing several to look our way.

We walk over to the counter, and wait in the short line of one other person.

"Next!"

Michelle and I walk up to the cashier.

I grow nervous as I prepare what I'm going to say.

Emma all you need to do is say that you would like a medium hot chocolate. That's it. It's not that difficult.

"Emma, your turn." Mish nudges me.

"Umm I'll have a medium hot chocolate please." I say awkwardly.

"That'll be a total of 5 pounds please."(I have no idea how money in the UK works so I'm so sorry!)

Michelle hands the cashier the right amount of money. I still wasn't used to how money worked over here.

We go to sit at one of the booths in the corner, waiting for our order.

"Music?"

"Sure." Mish responds, keeping her eyes out for when the waiter had our order ready.

"What song?"

"How about History? That's a great song!"

"Haha sure!"

I take out my phone, going on Spotify and scrolling through my One Direction playlist. I click on History and make sure my volume isn't too loud.

We nod our heads to the beat of the song, enjoying the calming feeling the cafe brought.

"You and me got a whole lot of history! We could be the greatest team that the world has ever seen!" We sing quietly, our terrible voices travelling around the cafe in a quiet hum.

We laugh at our terrible sounding voices, enjoying the time being spent together.

The waiter comes to the table just as we sing the last line of the song lowly, placing our drinks on the table.

We thank her, going through more songs on my playlist.

Hello!! I hope you enjoyed this chapter!!!

Please vote, comment and follow me and hazzaxmedicine !!

Have a great day!!

-Lizard