~Chapter 4~

𝕻𝖍𝖆𝖘𝖊 𝖙𝖜𝖔
Michelle's POV
We get back into the car after grabbing some water, and we start the drive to where Niall's interview would be starting in a few hours.

"I can't believe that first part actually worked." I say impressed.

"Of course it worked Mish, I made it." Em laughs.

I laugh along, keeping my eyes on the road. The drive felt quite short as we sung 1D songs and laughed together for those 3 hours.

Finally, we pull up to the parking of where Niall would be doing his interview, and Emma turns down the music to concentrate. His was not live, but fans were still crowded outside of the building.

"Park over there." Em says quickly, pointing straight ahead.

"Why?"

"Do you see the door on the side? If he comes out for air he'll most likely come from there so that he's hidden from the crazy fans."

"If their crazy then what are we?!" I wheeze.

"Normal people of course!" she smirks.

I shake my head and roll my eyes at her. How the hell is she my best friend? Oh wait, I'm just as crazy and weird as her.

"Wanna listen to some music till it's time?"

"Yeah! As long as it's our One Direction playlist." I smile innocently.

Em shakes her head and plugs in the aux cord, and starting to play the first song on the playlist.

"YOUR INSECURE!!!!"

"DONT KNOW WHAT FOR!!"

"YOURE TURNING HEADS WHEN YOU WALK THROUGH THE DO-O-OR!!!"

"DONT NEED MAKE-UP TO COVER UP!!!"

BEING THE WAY YOU ARE IS ENOU-OU-OUGH!!!"

We both sing loudly, not even caring about how bad we sounded, basically shrieking the lyrics in each other's faces.

Emma starts to sing again, and I just laugh along as she does, and I give her a very bad beat from my mouth.

"EVERYONE ELSE IN THE ROOM CAN SEE IT!!!"

"EVERYONE ELSE BUT YOU OHHH!!!" She yells, pointing to me, causing me to burst out laughing.

"BABY YOU LIGHT UP MY WORLD LIKE NOBODY ELSE!!"

"THE WAY YOU FLIP YOUR HAIR GETS ME OVERWHELMED!!!"

"THE WAY YOU SMILE AT THE GROUND IT AINT HARD TO TELL!!"

"YOU DONT KNOW OH OH, YOU DONT KNOW YOUR BEAUTIFUL!!"

We sing like maniacs, laughing at each other's terrible voices, and snorting water all over the car when we would take a sip to rest our throats. These weird and crazy moments are the ones I had dreamed of having in real life with Emma.

We had met on Wattpad 5 years ago, when I was 14. She was 13 at the time, but she definitely seemed older by her choice of words.

I had commented on a One Direction fanfic, saying that I wish I had a friend group like that, and she commented saying she would be my friend, and that we could create a friend group.

I honestly thought we would talk for a day or two and then never again, but we hadn't even known each other for a month and we would text every day. We were just someone important from that day on in each other's lives.

We met in real life two years after meeting online, and here we are now, three years later, living together in the UK at the age of 19.

"Wanna have a klak off?" She says when the next song finishes.