ch: 4

At the hospital.......................

Jung kook was at the hospital badly injured .

Doctor : Jeon Jennie, Jungkook's sister .

Jennie : yes doctor how is he, he is ok right.

Doctor : I am very sorry but your brother is in coma.

Jennie : what doctor it can't be .

The news reporter : so as every one are seeing this Jeon Jungkook the great buisness tycoon is in coma.what will happen to Jeon Jungkook ? And his business ?

At Jungkook's hospital room............

Jung kook: uhhh why my head is hurting so much ......

Jung kook screamed but no one heard him . He was so scared but there was no one whom he can tell these things
He was scared because when he woke up he saw his body at the hospital bed and he was standing beside it.

The first thing that came in his mind was to meet with that girl whom he met yesterday and she was the girl who told him about his car accident .

Jung kook : what I can fly too it's Awesome.

Then he went out from that hospital and there he saw many people but he couldn't talk with them .

He was searching everywhere for Y/n  but couldn't find her until he saw that in a park she was picking some flowers. from there he tried to follow her.

At y/n's house .............

(As she slammed the door)

The room was dark............

Jung kook : Hello

Y/n : what the....... Ahhhhhhhhh
You... You... are dead how can you....

(Y/n quickly turned on the lights)

Y/n : phew ..... It was just a dream.

Jungkook : Hello there......

Y/n : please go away from here

Jung kook : gurl I am not dead I am just in coma and yes you are taking to my soul.
Y/n : no you are lying the news reporters told you died and I don't want to listen anything you just get out from my house 🏡🏡.

Jung kook : you are the only one who can see me and talk to me and the news reporters don't know anything they all just tells fake news for their profit.

( Y/n ignored him for the whole day and after that she went to sleep)

In the next morning.......🐦🐦🐦🌞🌞

Y/n : It was such a nice dream.
I think he is gone. Thank god.

Jung kook : searching for me Sweety.

Y/n : what you didn't go? I thought you have went away

Y/n : what you didn't go? I thought you have went away..... Wait a minute it's day how can you stay alive in the daylight ?

Jung kook : as I have told you that I am not a ghost 👻👻👻 I am just a soul.

To be continued.......

Hello cuties don't forget to vote and coment. Bye luv u ❤️✨