ch : 5

Y/n : yeah, yeah you are a stupid soul .
Jungkook : I am not stupid but you can call me handsome 😉.

Y/n : what !!! Pls Change the topic🙄.
Jungkook : there is only one topic you have to make me alive again.
Y/n : I don't know how to do that
Jungkook : how can you say that you can't help me and btw you are a fortune teller.
Y/n : no I am not .
Jungkook : *smirking😏*I knew it . So better explain young lady.
Y/n : wait a minute ...why are you smirking.
Jungkook : never mind you just explain.
Y/n : So .......
*Sudden Knock at the door*
Jungkook : now who came ?
Y/n : I don't know.
*Y/n opens the door*
Y/n : Father you ???
Y/n's father: yes it's me. so why did you insulted your sister by saying those types of things.
Layla : see I told you and now you will be punished.
Y/n : but father she wants revenge from me and that's why she is marrying Henry and she....
*Jungkook floating in the air and seeing the scene*
*Jungkook removed a table from one side to other side*
Layla : DAD!!!!! did you see that....The table just moved.
Y/n's Father : let's go from this house.
Y/n : thank god they went and what did you do ?
Jungkook : just helped you. Btw isn't your dad Mr Brown the  famous fashion designer.
Y/n : yeah.
Jungkook : then why are you so poor?
Y/n: so listen it all started when I was born our family got separated. my dad divorced my mom and he left us alone. From that day my mom raised me up and after 10 years my mom found that dad has married another woman and she was a famous
Model and Layla was there child and after some years I began to fool  people about their fortunes and earn money. from that money I help my mom for the recovery of her legs. So you see I don't know how your fortune came true. I just told those things in anger Because you threw me out of that place.
Jungkook : And what about that guy Henry?
Y/n : ohh he .
Jungkook: yeah.
Y/n : he was my boyfriend and now he is my sister's....... Bridegroom.
Jungkook : wait... What!!! how can it be you told that he was your boyfriend so why is he marrying you sis ?
Y/n : Actually you know what !!! Money can buy everything😞.
Jungkook : nope there is a thing which money can't buy and it is Love. If Henry truly loved you then he would not agree to marry your sister.

💐🌺To be continued......💐🌺

💐🌺Hello my cutieees . Hope you all are fit ,good and healthy. Sorry for the late updated and thank you so much for reading my Stories so eagerly. If you liked this part then smash a vote⭐and thanks for supporting me so much.💐🌺

💐🌺Next chapter coming soon 💐🌺

💐🌺Byeeeeeeee cutieees💐🌺