Chapter 5:Confessions

Chapter 5: Confessions
----------------------------

OK mabey it wasn't such a great idea to try to attack ten zombies with a butcher knife now my worse fears have come true.

I'm trapped in my room listening to the walkers bang on my door repeatedly.

Well I guess I'll take the fire escape outside my window.

Goodbye safe room hello Apocalypse.

-------------------------------------

"Hold it right there!" yelled an old man aiming a long rifle at Dale and Alice who stopped in their tracks in front of an old abandoned building.

Alice bit her lip nervously.

Dale looked annoyed.

"Listen were just trying to get by,we just need food and water and we'll be on our way." Dale said trying to reason.

The old man furrowed his eye brows and spat "I ain't got room for no stray dogs."said the old man

"Willian we have plenty." said a woman in her early twenties.

Alice stared at her brown hair tied messily in a bun and smiled.

Willian looked at her and sighed."What ever Lissa but those people will get us killed I tell ya." The old man spat and went inside the abandoned building.

Lissa gestured them to follow.

All three of them begin walking down a rusty stone path towards the door.

"He's a real guester." Lissa told Alice.

"Excuse me?"

"That's what Texas used to call their worse cowboys,the barbaric ones."

"So what's your names."

"Dale nice to meet you Ms.Lissa."

"Why the pleasures all mine to meet such a fine man such as yourself. How about you doll face?"

"My names Alice?"

"Like Alice in wonderland?How delightful come in I'll make you some tea."

Dale and Alice walked in after the lady.

Suddenly the old man knocked Dale out with a bat.

Alice screamed.

Walkers could be heard underneath the floor groaning and scratching.

The woman chuckled evilly.

"Looks like the children are ready for dinner." said the woman smirking.

"They would just love to eat with you."

Alice took a few steps back against the closed door.

--------------------------------------------------