Buried Alive

I woke up I stretched my arms but then quickly snapped out of my sleepy daze when I felt something moist on her hand. I looked down at my hand.Red? "What the hell?!" Michel exclaimed.

Michel rubbed his hand on the seat only to find puddles of blood.

"Oh! Jesus Christ!" He cried jumping up. There were no passengers. The smell of blood was everywhere. Luggage's hung from above and scattered through.

"Fuck." Michel cursed walking around eyeing his surroundings the lights were off with three blinking rapidly. Michel looked towards the exciting door. Which was a curtain now torn in shreds hanging,blowing like a fallen flag.

Wires snapped wildly as Michel walked towards the curtain.

Michel dripped with pools of blood. "Shit." He cursed panting nervously. He looked down at his stained clothes.

He heard moans coming from the curtain. He reached out his hand nervously with it shaking with

newly formed sweat towards the curtain.Just as his hand was about to reach it large hands

suddenly grabbed his mouth with blunt force. "Mrghh!" He screamed into the large cold hands.

"Quiet,Boy or they'll hear." Said a familiar mans voice to his ear.

Michel turned around when he let him go to see the man who sat next to him. He watched him for a few seconds before widening his eyes. "What the hell is going on!" He gaped at the man panicked.

"Come down, the man gestured his hands waving "Some call it the end I call it hell pile."

"What?" Michel arched his eyebrows confused.

"Zombies,Kid just flesh eating zombies all started when a guy was sick asked blond steward for some water she came back and he went all psycho on the poor bitch,people went crazy and ran to the front.Your lucky kid that the poor tall fellow that sat behind you spilled blood on ya when he shot him self;I was in the bathroom but could see through a crack,good thing I came out when I did crazy out there."

"What?" Michel gasped looking him in the eye to make sure this wasn't a joke like

"The Walking Dead Prank!" someone put on youtube pranking their grandpa with realistic zombies.

"I'm on a show right? He looked at the man more "Right?!

The man shook his head. "Dude do you really think a airport would go out of their way to crash a one-million dollar U.S plane to prank some highschool Dude?No man this is real."

Michel held his head head pacing. "What do we do?"

"Don't ask me.But only option we have is brains or to get out of here."

"You don't mean---"Ya dude hate to say it but were going to have to just go through the herd their in

hyber sleep of some kind. Maybe we could walk past looked out before saw a huge hole on the end we could jump sound good?'

Michel looked hesitant for a few minutes pacing.

" I don't know can't,can't we just,just I don't know call the cops?"

The man frowned. "Are you re tarted ? " the man rubbed his bald head then unbuttoned his jacket

showing his blue shirt. "There's no other option and I really hate to admit it but there's a 90% chance one of us might die." The man shrugged.

"Oh,Michel folded his arms. "So that's why you saved me?Needed a sacrifice?"

The man rubbed his graying beard. "Sorry kid the worlds change live and I might buy you a pizza."The man grinned. "That is if your not on the menu."

"Extra cheese, Michel felt something hard looked down to see his phone.He picked it up to see the

wallpaper of him and his girl friend. "Trinity." His eyes teared then he shook his emotions off.

"Let's go!"

"So eager to die?" The man laughed.

Michel shook his head looking serious. "No today I'm going to find my girl friend."

The man's eye brows arched. "Heh got a girly huh? I just was going to go to my friend Lugi to buy some drugs and drink. The man pulled out a cigar and rumbled through his pockets for a lighter.

Unable to find one put the weed cigar back in his pocket sighing. "Air ports rarely check ya when you bribe Them a few pounds."

Michel looked shocked.

"Are you going to come or are you going to get Jesus freak on me?"

Michel sighed "I'm a Christian but don't care bout your decisions right now just Trinity."

"Good. The man nippled his cig "I'm a fucking athiest now come on."

Michel and the man started the walked to the curtain.

"Kids first." The man chuckled.

Michel knew he wanted him to die but nervously forced himself to open the curtain. There as if asleep were passengers on the floor or sitting on the seats motionless.

He saw the steward hanging on a wire swinging. The man gestured forward. On the side ahead on the left Michel saw a huge hole. "Guess were lucky." panted the man.

Michel nodded. Suddently the man screamed and angry moans and groans followed.

Michel snapped around to see the steward had grabbed him waking up the whole wing.

"Shit." panted Michel