Burden.

I awake to the sun piercing my eyes. It seeps through the crack in my window. I blink a few times before being able to see clearly. Everything hurts and I can't move. Well, I don't want to move. I feel so old as I try to sit up. My back pops and I groan in pain. Fucking hell that hurt! I'm so stupid for falling in that pit. Now I'm in pain, wasting my life away on my bed. I tap my fingers on the edge of the bed, yawning. I force my legs off the side, hanging in the air as I try to scoot my way off it. I fall and hit face first onto the wood.

"Ow.."

I lift myself with my weak arms, them almost giving out half way. I push my upper body as much as I can until I'm peacefully sitting on the ground. Oddly enough I like the ground. It gives me a sense of control. Plus it's cold. The breeze from the misty December air flows through my entire room. The wonderful fresh air fills my lungs, giving me such peace. I don't know anything better than quietness. It was soon interrupted by a knock on my door.

"Who is it?"

"It's Tubbo."

Oh...it's Tubbo.

My heart drops when I hear those words. What the fuck does Tubbo want?

"Uh, come in."

The Door creaks open and Tubbo emerges. He walks in gently and stands awkwardly near the door frame. He looks up to see me chillin' on the ground. His facial expression changes from a worried look to a confused look real quick. Without hesitation I calmly get up. Tubbo opens his mouth but the room is still silent. Instead I speak,

"So whad'cha want?"

Tubbo seems baffled I spoke in such a calm tone. After what happened yesterday, I'm kinda shocked myself. I stand there waiting for a response. A few seconds pass by and Tubbo still hasn't spoke.

"Hello?" I say annoyed.

"H-Hello." He finally says.

"I just wanted to tell you that Dream wants to talk to you."

I'm shocked the big man himself wants to talk to me. I hope I'm not in trouble.

"Ok, in L'manberg?"

"Yeah, just outside."

"Be there in 5."

Tubbo leaves the room, and I let out a sigh. It's once again cold and empty. I walk over to my drawers and open the top one. I grab a shirt with blue on its collar, white the rest. Before I put it on I re-wrap my bandages. It hurts every time I take a few off. I grab the roll of white bandages and begin to put it around my back. I finish and grab my shirt. Slipping it on, I almost fall over. I feel a bit light-headed but I ignore it. I grab pants and struggle trying to put them on. I finally am dressed and walk to my door. I slip my shoes on and walk to the prime path. I take in the beautiful fresh air. It fills my lungs, giving me peace. I put my hands in my pocket and head down the huge stairs leading to L'manberg. I reach my amazing country.

I'm greeted by Dream. Dream himself. The one who wants to get me exiled.

I walk between the huge obsidian walls and step on the soft grass. Dream follows me inside. I feel shivers run down my back, like someone put their cold ass hand on me. I notice my back is kinda arched so I straighten it out. Dream grabs my arm tightly and lightly nudges me. He directs me to a building I haven't seen before. Tubbo, Quackity, and Fundy are all standing by the door. It feels like I'm a prisoner and I'm walking to my death sentence. Dream glances down at me. I focus all my mind on the ground. Just. The. Ground.

"In." Dream grunts.

"A-Alright." I stutter.

I step inside the room. It's cozy. Wooden floors, lanterns, and a table in the middle. Chairs are surrounding it. Dream pushes me in a chair and I wince. I sit there, waiting for the room to get settled. Everyone finally sits down and Tubbo says,