Authors Note

Welcome to the Kingdom Series!

Thank you for joining me on this journey I hope you all enjoy it. 

Just a few housekeeping things that I would like to go over before you begin!

This is a fantasy romance book, very different than the usual werewolf genre I do. But I love fantasy and this kind of dives into that! I hope you all love and enjoy this book as much as I do!

Some chapters will be VERY long. Like five thousand words long. LOL. Of course, if you have any questions about the world building aspects of this book feel free to message me and let me know! 

I do try my best to respond to those and if you comment on my page. 

Make sure to interact with this book as much as possible! My dream is to be a paid writer for Wattpad, or make some kind of money from writing so I don't have to work as much anymore. And I can put all my focus on writing and getting out as many books as I possibly can.

This book is also the FIRST in a very long series. About 7/8 books. I haven't decided yet on the amount but it will be AT LEAST six. 

So you are in for a long ride! 

I already am halfway through the second book, and will post it once this book gets more traction. Which I think it will. Or at least I hope it does!

Soon I will have the link to my website in my bio for my other works that are going to be independent projects I work on.

It would be under my REAL name, and not the pseudonym I use for Wattpad. But I have so many stories and ideas in the works for you all!

Okay, that is enough from me.

I hope you all enjoy it, and don't forget to vote, comment, and share with a friend.

All rights reserved