27.

Pietro dun messed up. Now, let's see the...consequences of his choice, shall we?  :)

Also, I split this in two parts because D R A M A. 

Undisclosed Location

December 30, 17:07 ???

Wanda appeared in her room at the Light's base, her eyes aflame with scarlet energy. She let out a scream, a burst of her hex powers shooting out of her and destroying almost everything in her room. But she didn't care and she surely didn't stop there. 

Wanda covered her hand with her energies and punched her wall, tears streaming down her face. "He...promised! Pietro...lied to me! To me! His own sestra!" Shrieking once more, Wanda spotted the photograph on the bedside table, the only thing still intact in her room. She flew over to it, picking it up in her hands. Her eyes traced the happy looks on her and Pietro's faces, the way he had his arm around her protectively, as if he would never let anything hurt her. Wanda scoffed at the thought. "'tro...you always said your one mission in life was to protect me from harm...well, who was going to protect me from you?"

Hearing a chuckle behind her, Wanda whirled around with her hands aglow with hex energy, her face twisted with a snarl. "Relax, child. Don't let our presence stop you from having your melodramatic breakdown. But do remember, we are on a schedule."

When she laid eyes on Lex Luthor, Queen Bee, Klarion, and Vandal Savage, Wanda felt something in her snap. "You! It is because of all of you that Pietro was in the position to betray me! If it weren't for you, Pietro and I would still be together! I never should have accepted your offer - "

"If you had not accepted our offer, you and your brother would be dead." Lex stated matter-of-factly. "Now, enough of the hysterics. It is time you brought Queen Bee and I to Prisca. Remember your place, Witch."

"My name is Wanda Maximoff and I am not your servant! Not anymore!" Wanda snarled, lifting her hands and twisting them harshly to the sides. 

The adults went flying to the side, crashing into each other and into the doorway. But Wanda didn't stop there. She lifted them into the air and began choking them telekinetically, her face pulled back in a growl. 

"Witch please, I taught you what you know." Klarion rolled his eyes, snapping his fingers and appearing behind Wanda. He pulled up a magical keyboard and typed on it for a second. "I believe that is enough free thinking for one day." When he hit a certain button, Wanda gasped and released the members of the Light, falling back into her catatonic state. She stood perfectly still, her face blank as the adults rubbed their throats. "Now, Witchy, be a dear and take my associates to Prisca, then come back here for further instructions, yes?"

Wanda nodded, going up to Lex Luthor and Queen Bee. She placed a hand on each of their arms before teleporting them to the island. Once they were settled there, they sent her back to the base, where Klarion and Vandal Savage were waiting for her. 

"Now, your brother dearest may have ousted himself as the mole to Batman, but our back up plan is still in place, yes?" Vandal looked to Wanda, who nodded in response. "Good, then let us prepare ourselves to go to the Watchtower. We have work to do."

The Watchtower

December 30, 23:46 EDT

Recognize Vandal Savage A04

Vandal Savage walked through the zeta tubes to be met with the Justice League bowing down to him, all except Red Arrow, who was standing there with a confused expression on his face. "I-I was the mole?"