a whole bucket of crappy nurses and shitty food

Lucas pov. February 17.)

Shit.

Shit.

Fucking shitty shit shit.

 This hospital....you guessed it, is shit. The food is shit the beds are shit the nurses where shit and VERY RUDE. 

 It's cold as fuck in this place and guess what the nurse said when I asked for a blanket! She said no!!

 I dunno about you people but that seems a bit wrong to me.

 So here I laid with a NICE WARM BLANKET, that Susan brought for me! Yea nurse I hope you fucking herd that.

 But anyway, after the first day eating that shit food the hospital I refused to eat any of besides the prepackaged hello and pudding my mom and Susan brought me delicious nom noms. 

 The guys were here from 8am till 6pm when the hospital visiting hours ended. Well besides may he stayed because every time he went to leave I'd start to panic. 

 But can you blame me, he's my other half. We're very rarely ever apart except when he went a year ahead of me in school then decided to study abroad. 

 And believe me when my wombmate told me his decision you bet your god damn ass I cried till I could barely breath. 

 But anyway enough about him.

 Now Damon, is confusing me. One minute he's all lovey dovey getting ALL my hopes up then the next, he's a complete fucking recluse and I for one am getting damn sick of it.

 "Luey are you awake?" May asked me, breaking me from my thoughts.

 "Yea I'm awake May."

 "What do you think of Elijah?"

 I chuckled and shrugged. "He's a nice guy, a bit intimidating but I like him. What do you think of Damon?"

 "I can see what he's doing to you and it's making me not like him. I can feel your turmoil when he brings you up the slams you into the fucking ground. I almost jumped off the bed and smacked the shit out of him today."

 I chuckled at that and turned my head to look at him. "I like him a lot, but I can't help but think that he's playing with me. I feel like Bella from fucking twilight, and I don't wanna feel like that pasty ass no emotion bitch." 

 May frowned and crossed his arms. "I happened to like that movie it was a great movie." 

 "Yet Bella and Edward's relationship fit every single criteria as an abusive one." 

 May raised a brow and chuckled. "Thank god I was for team Jacob." 

 I was about to reply but the bitch nurse came in and told us it was lights out time and we had to go to bed.

May snuggled up to me under the blankets and whispered a good night and I did the same, slowly falling into a deep dreamless sleep.

(Lucas pov February 18.)

"Okay Mr. Williams it seems that you can go home today." My doctor mumbled while looking over my paper work. "Yea everything seems to be fine so I don't see why you have to stay."

 My twin and I sighed heavily in relief. "Thank god, no offence but the nurses here are very rude and the beds make my back ache." 

 The doctor laughed and finally looked up at me. "I can't argue with ya there, the nurses here are very grumpy all the time and I must admit the bed really do suck."