chapter 2

After school I told Fox about Jason's invitation to Damon's house for tonight and he was overly exited and my guess it had something to do with Jason being there.

He started to squeal and pulled me to my bike but to only be stopped by Jason and Dimitri shouts for us.

I stopped and accidentally made Fox fall. I held in a laugh and went to help him up but Jason beat me to it.

"Hey sorry, Damon wanted me to give this to you." Dimitri said handing me a piece of paper.

I took it and chuckled as I read the address. "This is a few streets away from my house. Thanks for giving me this Dimitri."

"Call me Dima." He replied.

I nodded and smiled at him. "Okay Dima."

I turned around to tell Fox threat we were leaving and didn't see him. I looked around and saw him on my bike....... making out with jason.

Sighing heavily and I yelled "OFF MY DAMN BIKE GUYS!!!!" And began running to them.

Dimitri laughed and ran behind me. "This is to funny."

I flipped him my middle finger and got to my bike. I growled as they didn't stop so I put my pinky fingers in my mouth and gave a loud whistle making them all groan and cover there ears.

Jason gave me an angry look and I stuck my tongue out at him. "Should of listened when I told you to get off my bike. It's not a make out bench dummy."

He sighed and shrugged looking annoyed but not arguing. I got on my bike and gave fox a helmet then put mine on then put the eye cover down and started the bike

"Bye Aar." Jason said to fox.

"Bye Jase." He replied.

I looked at Dima and he just shrugged at me and I just rolled my eyes and backed out carefully then drove away.

20minutes down the road I looked into my side mirror to see Damon behind us with Alex Jason and Dima in the car.

I turned into the next lane and slowed down then nudged Fox and pointed to the car. I heard him squeal then laughed as he rummaged through my back pack a d found a few erasers.

I shook my head and tried to take them but swerved a bit and gave up.

He snickered at me and began to toss the erasers at the window because he's a damn idiot till he got there attention. I shook my head as he waved to them ecstatic and giggled to Jason.

I sighed and got closer till we were next to the dark red mustang. They rolled there Windows down and Jason got in the back and started yelling at Fox for being bad.

I started to laugh and stopped at a red light.

"Hey why don't you just come right over I can let you guys wash your cloths or just use mine for the game tomorrow." I heard Damon say.

I raised my eye cover and smiled taking off my helmet so I could talk and let him understand me.

"Sure I wouldn't mind that." I replied.

Fox pouted after Jason was done scolding him and I chuckled. Fox pouted harder and smacked the back of my head.

Dima and Alex laughed as we began to fight on my bike till a few people honked at us and I just flipped them off and put my helmet on.

"Ill race ya." I yelled to Damon and sped away making Fox yelp and cling to me hard.

I heard Damon honk at me as I weaved through the cars 'cheating' I call it a small advantage.