6.1

Peter has the troops stationed from the top of a mountain all the way to the bottom. Peter and Oreius are at the front of the army as they look out across the field in front of them. Edmund is at the top of the mountain, where he will be safer.
"They come, Your Highness, in numbers and weapons far greater than our own,' A griffin explains as he lands beside Peter.
"Numbers do not win a battle," Oreius states as he looks at Peter with a determined look still present on his face.
"No. But I bet they help," Peter says before he looks up the mountain at Edmund, who nods. Peter unsheathes his sword, pointing it towards the White Witch's army causing horns to be blown and the army to cheer. The White Witch's army starts charging towards them while Peter waves his sword signaling for the griffins. A swarm of griffins appear over the top of the mountain, carrying huge rocks before dropping them on the White Witch's army.
"Are you with me?" Peter asks as he looks at Oreius.
"To the death," Oreius answers him, causing Peter to frown because he hoped that they would not meet such a fate.
"For Narnia!" Peter yells as he raises his sword into the air. "For Aslan!" Peter leads the charge into battle.

Susan, Zoe, and Lucy wake the next morning to find that nothing had changed with Aslan.
"We should go," Susan says as she looks at Lucy sadly.
"He's so cold," Lucy says as she pets him one last time before they start to walk away. They look back one last time before starting down the stairs. The ground shakes, causing them to fall as something behind them cracks. "Susan!" They look back to see the stone table split in half.  "Where's Aslan?"
"What have they done?" Susan asks as they look for Aslan before the sun shines bright in their eyes as Aslan walks through the arch before them.
"Aslan!" Susan, Zoe, and Lucy cheer as they run over to hug him.
"But we saw the knife. The Witch," Susan says as she pulls away from Aslan.
"If the Witch knew the true meaning of sacrifice, she might have interpreted the Deep Magic differently. That when a willing victim who has committed no treachery is killed in a traitor's stead, the Stone Table will crack and even death itself will turn backwards," Aslan explains as they walk around the table, looking at the Narnian words craved on the sides.
"We sent the news that you were dead. Peter and Edmund will have gone to war," Zoe explains as she worries about them.
"We have to help them," Lucy says as she unsheathes her dagger.
"We will, dear one, but not alone," Aslan tells her as he lowers her dagger with his paw. Aslan lets out a slight roar before a horse as black as night appears. "Zoe, you will join Peter on the battlefield for it is destined for you to be by his side. Though some better armor will do you well." Aslan roars again, only louder, causing Zoe to close her eyes. Once Zoe opens her eyes, she finds herself in a new dress and armor. "We won't be far behind you." Zoe gives him a nod before pulling Susan and Lucy into a hug.
"May we meet again," Zoe says as she climbs onto the horse before taking off.
"Climb on my back. We have far to go and little time to get there. And you may want to cover your ears." Aslan tells Susan and Lucy before he lets out a mighty roar, taking off.

"Fire!" Edmund orders as the White Witch heads into battle. A centaur shoots a flaming arrow that releases a Phoenix, lights a wall of fire between the two armies before the White Witch uses her magic to put out the fire.
"Fall back! Draw them to the rocks!" Peter orders before a retreat horn is sounded.
"That's the signal. Come on!" Mr. Beaver says as the army heads for the mountain. Edmund raises his sword before waving it, causing the archers to start firing. A dwarf from the White Witch's army takes out Peter's horse, causing Peter to fall off. Oreius sees how close Peter is to the White Witch's army before charging back into battle.
"Stop!" Peter yells as a rhino charges back into battle with Oreius before it is taken out. Oreius takes out the White Witch's general before charging at the White Witch. Oreius swipes at her but she ducks out of the way before turning Oreius to stone with her staff. Peter looks around in shock before he hears a horses neigh, causing him to turn to find Zoe riding over to him. Zoe jumps off of her horse beside him before unsheathing her sword.