5.1

"You look like Mum," Lucy tells Susan as they stand by the stream.
"Mum hasn't had a dress like this since before the war," Susan says with a smile.
"We should bring her one back. A whole trunk full. Some for Zoe's mum too!" Lucy says excitedly, causing Zoe to smile at her innocence.
"If we ever get back," Susan says doubtfully, causing Lucy to frown. "I'm sorry I'm like that. We used to have fun together, didn't we?"
"Yes. Before you got boring," Lucy says, causing Zoe to giggle.
"Oh, really?" Susan asks before she splashed Lucy, who splashes her back. Zoe walks over to grab them a towel from the tree, only to find Maugrim behind the towel.
"Please don't try to run. We're tired. And we prefer to kill you quickly," Maugrim says as two more wolves appear. Zoe sees Susan's horn and her sword nearby before throwing the towel in Maugrim's face and grabbing the items as she runs over to Susan and Lucy. Zoe tosses Susan the horn, who immediately starts to blow it, while Zoe unsheathes her sword.

"Susan!" Peter calls as he hears the horn, before running in that direction.
"The tree!" Zoe tells Susan, who quickly lifts Lucy into the tree before climbing up herself. Zoe holds her sword in front of her as the wolves start to get closer.
"Zoe!" Peter yells as he sees her before he rushes over to her. "Get back!"
"Peter!" Lucy yells as the wolves start to circle around Peter until he is beside Zoe.
"Z, get in the tree," Peter orders as he stands in front of Zoe protectively.
"But," Zoe starts to protest before Peter sends her a slight glare.
"Come on. We've already been through this before. We both know you haven't got it in you," Maugrim taunts to distract Peter while Zoe climbs into the tree.
"Peter! Watch out!" Susan calls, causing Peter to keep his eyes on all of the wolves while Zoe wraps a protective arm around Lucy. Aslan appears with soldiers as he pins one of the wolves down.
"No! Stay your weapons. This is Peter's battle," Aslan orders the soldiers.
"You may think you're a king but you're going to die like a dog!" Maugrim taunts before he jumps at Peter, who raises his sword causing it to go straight through the Maugrim but the force of the Maugrim's jump takes Peter down.
"PETER!" Zoe screams as the fear of actually losing him takes affect.
"Peter!" Susan and Lucy yell as Zoe jumps out of the tree before they quickly jump out of the tree after Zoe. Peter shoves the wolf off of him with the help of Zoe.
"Oh, thank the heavens," Zoe says as she quickly pulls Peter into a hug which he gladly accepts before Susan and Lucy quickly join the hug.
"After him. He'll lead you to Edmund," Aslan orders as he lets the other wolf go before several soldiers take off after the wolf.  "Peter, clean your sword." Peter does as told before kneeling in front of Aslan.
"Rise, Sir Peter Wolf's-Bane," Aslan says after touching a paw to Peter's shoulder. "Knight of Narnia." Peter stands as he smiles at Aslan before he sheathes his sword, turning to smile excitedly at his siblings and Zoe.

The next morning, Zoe exits her tent to find Oreius walking through camp. Zoe looks at him confused, knowing he had been one of the soldiers to go after Edmund. Oreius glances up at the hill, causing Zoe to do the same before she finds Aslan talking to Edmund. Peter walks out of his tent before Zoe motions towards Edmund, causing Peter to smile. Susan and Lucy then walk out of their tent before catching sight of Edmund.
"Edmund!" Lucy calls before going to run towards him but Peter and Zoe hold her back. Aslan nods at Edmund before Edmund and Aslan start making their way down the hill.
"What's done is done. There is no need to speak to Edmund about what is past," Aslan says before leaving the siblings and Zoe.
"Hello," Edmund says, causing Susan and Zoe to share a smile as Lucy hugs him.
"Are you all right?" Susan asks as she hugs him.
"I'm a little tired," Edmund answers her.
"Get some sleep," Peter tells him as Zoe hugs him before Edmund starts to head for his tent. "And Ed, try not to wander off." Peter and Edmund share a smile before Edmund gets some rest.

After Edmund, woke up they decided to have breakfast.
"Narnia's not going to run out of toast, Ed," Lucy says as Edmund eats another piece of toast. Peter had spent most of breakfast away from his siblings, thinking of what to do now that they have Edmund back. Peter looks over at Zoe, who is looking out at Cair Paravel. He knows that he will receive the most resistance from her with whatever he decided.
"I'm sure they'll pack something up for the journey back," Peter says as he walks over to his siblings.
"We're going home?" Susan asks him confused as Zoe walks over them.
"You all are. I promised Mum I'd keep you three safe. But it doesn't mean I can't stay behind and help," Peter answers her as he motions to himself.
"But they need us. All five of us," Lucy argues as Zoe nods in agreement.
"Lucy, it's too dangerous. You and Zoe almost drowned! Edmund was almost killed!" Peter tells her as he shakes his head.
"Which is why we have to stay," Edmund says as he looks around at all of them. "I've seen what the White Witch can do. And I've helped her do it. And we can't leave these people behind to suffer for it."
"I suppose that's it then," Susan says as she stands.
"Where are you going?" Peter asks her confused.
"To get in some practice," Susan answers him as she grabs her bow and quiver. Lucy follows after Susan as Zoe walks over to Peter.
"Peter, the only way we are going to get through this is if we work together as the leaders they expect us to be," Zoe tells him with a comforting smile as she places a comforting hand on his shoulder.
"I just don't want anyone to get hurt," Peter says as he takes Zoe's hand in his without thinking about it.
"That means you too. And you're going to need us," Zoe explains as she squeezes his hand before walking away.