intro

hi, this is my first story:D

i've had this plot in my head for a longgggg time. time to get it out.

while this story is inspired by a bunch of adventure books/movies and content, IT IS AN ORIGINAL PLOT.
Any resemblance to anything else is a coincidence:)

A lil note before we go:

*forgive me when i make spelling errors and grammar mistakes. my usage of tenses are all over the place:(

*this will be mainly in yoongi's pov

*i already have my plot ready, it's just a matter of updating. it might be a little late at times, with my college work:(

that's it. leggo. i'm excited :D

_________________________

Pain.

Yoongi is in pain.

He opens his eyes, it's midday, he realizes. The sun is glaring down at him.

Am I dead? Is this heaven? I'd probably be in hell to be honest. I can't move. Where am I? These are his only coherent thoughts.

He moves his hands with difficulty and feels the ground around him, it feels like dirt, grass, skin. SKIN?

Yoongi had never been this quick to react in his entire life. He whips his head around and he barely has time to react before the other human is straddling him, ready to fight.
FIGHT?

It's becoming increasingly difficult for Yoongi to look at the man's face, the sun is right behind his head. He squints in pain and waits for a punch? He's ready to die at this point.

Instead, the man cradles his face in his rather large hands. Yoongi are you okay?, he asks.

Then he remembers. The leather jacket-clad man, his smile, Yoongi's little secret, the accident, everything comes back to him all at once.

He looks back up at the man, warmth blooming in his cheeks as he realizes the position they are in.

The man is still looking at him, as if waiting for an answer. Then Yoongi realizes.

His mouth is dry, and he can't seem to identify if it's because he's thirsty or because of the compromising position he is in, but he manages to croak out a small y-yes.

His brain goes into overload, he's not able to make coherent thoughts anymore.

His eyes close once again. The sun is still glaring down at him.

____________________

hi, i'm mochiwithbananamilk :)

lemme know what you think, feedback would mean a lot to me:*