Chapter 5

They all went into the kitchen to eat. Once everyone was seated, the present asked if there were any questions.  

"What's different about the future?" Ron asked.

"I'll answer." James said. "Dad, Uncle Ron, and Aunt Hermione defeated Voldemort, so there are no more Death Eaters or anything like that."

"How did we do it?" asked Hermione.

"You guys hunted down his horcruxes." Lily told them.

Before anyone else could speak, they heard a small noise.

"What was that?" Molly asked. 

"It's my mirror." Lily responded. "Dad gave us one so we could stay in contact."

Lily took the mirror out of her pocket.

"Where are you?" said a deep voice.

"The better question is when are we." Lily responded.

Lily proceeded to explain what happened while James tried to sneak away. When Lily finished, her mom appeared in the mirror.

"Where's James?" her mother asked. 

"Right here." Lily responded, handing James the mirror.

"Hey mom." said James with nervousness in his voice.

"James Sirius Potter!" present Ginny yelled. "How dare you sneak into your grandfather's office and you guys back in time! You're grounded for the next six weeks when we get you back!"

"Same goes for Fred Arthur Weasley!" yelled Angelina from the background.

"Yes mom" both boys responded.

Harry then came back onto the mirror. "I've talked to the Ministry. We can come and get you tomorrow. You guys behave until we get there." 

"Yes dad/uncle Harry/ Mr. Potter." the kids responded.

"Bye dad." Lily said and put the mirror back in her pocket.

"You kids can all go up to bed. The girls can bunk with Hermione and Ginny. The boys can divide themselves between Ron and Harry or Fred and George." Molly told them. 

The kids nodded and went up to bed while the adults either apperated away or stayed and chatted for a bit.

This is the end of chapter five. I hoped you enjoyed and sorry for the long wait. Thanks for 300+ reads and have a good morning noon or night.

-TheSilverMarauders