Virgin/ inoccent kink 🌶

Peering up from the table I can't help but stare at theplatinum blonde across the great hall, Draco Malfoy

platinum blonde across the great hall, Draco Malfoy. This boy is my secret guilty pleasure. The side of me I cannot control neither do I understand feels tingly just from looking at him.
I'm sure I am not the only one, Draco is far from ugly. He almost looks like a god, with smooth pale skin, glittering blue irises. He has an angular jaw and sharp features. That is enough to make a girl swoon, but that not where it ends. He's tall, at an estimated 6'3. his shoulders are broad, and from what the thin fabric of his white dress shirt shows, he is quite lean.

Draco has always walked with purpose, never giving a damn what anyone else thinks, he can be quite brooding and scary. But that's just what I've noticed from the years I've taken secret glances. Me and the blonde boy have never talked I keep myself at a fair distance. I'm quite ashamed of the feelings I have for him, it's weird. He makes my stomach tingle in weird ways that I don't understand.

Plucking at my mash potatoes I look up hoping to take one last glance at the pale boy before dinner is finished, but this time my stare meets his. My stomach feels like it's doing flips under his piercing stare. But I can't seem to take my eyes off of him, almost like I was frozen.

He picks up his green apple, it's always been green apples. He hates red apples, I don't know why but he has never so much as looked at them. Pulling the green apple to his mouth, he takes a large bite. His eyes were still locked with mine. Slowly licking the juice off of his lips. I quickly look away when I feel a dull ache between my thighs, that's the hell is that? I push my legs together trying to get the foreign feeling to leave. But to no avail, it only makes it worse, and now I can feel my knickers becoming damp.

Grabbing my belongings I quickly leave the great hall, looking down at my feet as I exit, too embarrassed to look as I'm sure my face is bright red.

Once I finally reach my private dorm, I throw my things to the side of my bed. What the hell is happening to my body? Am I dying? Oh god I am aren't I? Rushing out of the room I go to dellas dorm down the hall and bang on the door Frantically. "What's up Jules? " I barge past her and start pacing.
"I think I'm dying Della, something wrong, my down there is achy and weird, and I'm licking fluids!" I say but her face shows pure amusement "Jules, your not dying. You turned on." I quickly look down at my feet in pure embarrassment, oh god
.
"Don't be ashamed, it happens to the best of us. I am surprised you don't know this already? Your 17!" She is right in retrospect, my parents have always shielded me from these kinds of things. "I know okay, just tell me how to fix it!" I say in pure frustration. "Erm... Jules honey, what I'm gonna tell you is gonna be a little weird okay? You need to um.. touch yourself.." she trailed off opening her mouth again. "Oh god, no I get it!" I said covering my ears and exiting.

I quickly close the door and sit on my bed, I need to touch my self to make it better? Quickly laying down I trail my hands down my stomach slowly reaching for the hem of my skirt, pushing past my underwear I slowly start circling the bundle of nerves, easing the ache. I throw my head back letting out small whimpers.