*LITTLE BROWN BO

A large crash woke me my box was getting tossed around last thing I rember was eating some tablets then I fell asleep. I was scared what was going to happen where is Lana is she ok ?. The box was started to fall apart water fell inside where was I , in the ocean ????. WAIT WHAT !!!

The box flew apart as the wind pinked up the box in its strong breeze , I could see a small city in the distance I started to swim towards it hoping someone would see me... When I got to the city though there was no people what so ever just small creeks of wood and bird chirps every so often. I started to hear a voice behind me "Hello Is that you ?" , I turned around and saw a young woman she asked my name , I told her my name was camron. Then she started to speak a little lower "oh I know that name,   have seen you somewhere before ?". I told her she must be mistaken as I did not know her but what she said next was a blurr. "Well if your not going to tell me I may as well tell you mine , I'm Lana". I stood there with my mouth open. "ah ha I know you your that cameron" she claimed as she ran into my arms. "how do you know ?" I asked "and what have you done with Lana". She stood there she was the true Lana but I could not take this in , To see my best friend as a young woman was strange I wonder'd how long she had been here and how I got here ?. 

"what went on here" I ask her with a shake in my voice. "After the Attack this was all that was left" The attack I ask her " Yes the attack after I got here 10 years ago there was a outrage , a group of strange looking men raided the areas of my home , When I rolled donw my window I saw a raging fire burning down homes and building and the strange men where everywhere. I closed my eyes for what I thought would be the last time but when I awoke I was at this very beach and the world empty"