VI. Mocking Edward 101

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓

CROWN OF THORNES
𝖒𝖔𝖈𝖐𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖊𝖉𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖉 101

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

     𝐌𝐎𝐒𝐓 𝐏𝐄𝐎𝐏𝐋𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐑 𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐇𝐎𝐁𝐁𝐈𝐄𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐃𝐎 𝐓𝐎 𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐁𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐃𝐎𝐌

𝐌𝐎𝐒𝐓 𝐏𝐄𝐎𝐏𝐋𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐑 𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐇𝐎𝐁𝐁𝐈𝐄𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐃𝐎 𝐓𝐎 𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐁𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐃𝐎𝐌. It could either be reading a book, listening to music, watching movies, painting, pottery-making, and so much more. But Miracle Blair Thorne probably has the most unique hobby of all and she likes to call it 'Mocking Edward 101'.

Lesson One. Make fun of his hair.

"Hey!" Miracle greeted the Cullens as soon as the Thornes got off their parked vehicles besides the Cullens' cars.

It has been a week since Jasper declared that he was going to make Miracle fall in love with him and so far, he thinks it's working. He was casually gazing at the beauty that the brunette girl holds as she sucked on a lollipop, which later on slightly bothered him in a strange way.

Miracle noticed the bronze-haired vampire leaning on the Volvo car behind him. She couldn't help but make a comment about how weird his hair was.

"You have the strangest hair since Wolverine." Miracle stated as she held a lollipop in her right hand.

"Here we go again." Edward muttered as he rolled his eyes.

"No, I'm serious. You're like Goku with red hair. " She said. "Does it get bigger too when you're like...angry?"

"No." Edward just said.

"Are you just saying that to hide it?" Miracle asked as she narrowed her eyes at the vampire.

"No." He repeated.

"Hmm. I'm gonna get you angry and see for myself." Miracle said before popping the lollipop back into her mouth.