━ 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓

CROWN OF THORNES
𝖕𝖗𝖔𝖑𝖔𝖌𝖚𝖊

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

     𝐀 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐆𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐀 𝐂𝐑𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐄𝐒 was the phrase that often describes the precious princess of the Thorne family

𝐀 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐆𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐀 𝐂𝐑𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐄𝐒 was the phrase that often describes the precious princess of the Thorne family. Miracle Blair Thorne. She was sweet, caring, thoughtful, and soft. Nevertheless, she can also be cunning, savage, fierce, and sometimes, merciless, depends on her mood.

And those traits that the girl possesses were the reason that Armand Thorne, the head of the Thorne Clan, was more than welcome to take her under his wing when he came across her in the streets of Birmingham, England, despite the very thing they crave was running through her veins.

There Miracle met the entirety of one of the most feared covens in the world. The Thorne Clan.

Armand Thorne. The Protective Thorne. The leader and the founder of the Thorne Coven. The telepath of the family. He has the most dangerous reputation in the coven, which earned them more enemies than they could count. He sought the company of family after his original one was murdered in an ambush. Therefore, when he once again rebuilt another family just as strong, if not, even stronger than before with still the presence of love and care for one another, he promised himself that not one hair in his family's heads would be messed up.

Veronica Thorne. The Noble Thorne. The love of Armand's life. A therapist that Armand was seeing for his anger management issues, later on falling in love with each other. She was a victim of his precarious reputation as she was murdered by one of his enemies to get back at him, resulting in Armand to turn her into a vampire. However, the woman regretted it as soon as she could feel every pain and suffering of the people she so much as touch with her hands. With that, she started wearing gloves to protect herself from her vicious ability.

Parker Thorne. The Clever Thorne. The ladies' man. Eldest adoptive son of Armand and Veronica. With his irresistible aura, he was able to achieve all the things that he desired. And when he was turned into a vampire, his seductive magnetism became his special ability, allowing him to manipulate every woman he wanted into doing his bidding. Well, not every woman, there was one exception.