Sanctuary: Chapter Three

This chapter was hard and took me a while!!! But i hope you enjoy it as it is worth the time!<3

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A few weeks had passed and William had familiarised himslef with the crazy world of abnormals.

Magnus was in the lounge leaning over the chair and computer desk checking to ensure that everything was in order around the Sanctuary. A voice came from no where,

"Helen!" A pleased sound voice which sounded strong and deep and somewhat familiar.

She turned around to expect to see someone standing there but there was nothing so she walked over to the exact spot where she thought it had came from which was next to the leather couch. Again, there was  check no-one there. She just thought to herself that she was tired and probably hillusinating. Even so, she decided to be on the safe side of things and check the survelience cameras to be 100% sure. So she turned around to walk out the room to check with Henry when she saw a tall figure standing right behind her. He had no hair on his head and wore a long leather coat that went down to his black boots.

"JOHN!?" She said whilst trying to recieve her gun that was tucked into the back of her black work trousers. She grabbed the gun and started to turn around to shoot him but he managed to quickly grab her arm before she had the chance to shoot. He squeezed her arm tightly which made her drop the gun in agony whilst smiling at her. He kicked the gun to the other side of the room to make sure she couldn't fatally wound or even kill him.

"I've missed you. I've spent the last hundred years looking for you! And here you are" He said whilst looking deep into her eyes still tightly holding her arm to stop any movement from her body.

"Shame I couldn't say the same for you." She said whilst she moved her free hand slowly so he wouldn't detect it and reached over to the computer behind her. She slyly turned her head sideways and typed:

     'Lounge bring weapons!'

After secretly sending the message, she tried to duck under him and step away but her contained grip but this time on her shoulders and backed her up next to the fireplace. She was looking around for any objects that could be used as a weapon when she saw a poker next to the fire. She thought a sense of some relief as she picked it up and this time managed to swing her arm and hit him across his head. He let go of his once tight grip and there was an open oppertunity for her to run, so she did. She ran a few doors down and ran into a room and closed the door behind her. She then locked the door with the lock and quickly backed away from the door and bumped into an object. She quickly turned around to make sure it didn't fall and give away her hiding place but she was it was him, again! To stop her from running or injuring him again he grabbed her arms and flung her across he bedroom. She quite violently slammed against the wall which had a beautiful painting that was framed with glass in and smashed it. The glass pieces fell to the carpet as Magnus did. She had finally landed on the floor with the glass and realised the top of her head was bleeding at the right hand side and tried to stand up as she wasn't ready to give in yet! With such determination, she just managed to stand when he said,

"You know what I want! Just give it too me!"

"No John!" She answered back barely managing but managing to pull of a determined look.

"I'll have to get it myself then!" He said smiling.

He suddenly, out of nowhere, appeared right infront of Magnus and flung his arm across her face knocking her out stone cold whilst he caught her from falling to the ground. He transported from the bedroom to one of the facilities within a few seconds where they examine a new abnormal creature that had just been brought in and layed her on the metal 'bed'. There were straps on the so called bed which he used and placed around Magnus' wrists to stop her from escaping. He grabbed a needle that was placed in a medi-tin next to her and sunk it into her wrist. After a minute or two, he heard footsteps aproaching the room and with his telepathic abilities, he managed to lock the unbreakable glass doors without even touching them! It was William and he ran infront of the transparent glass walls and started to bash against it. He could see the door was locked and there was no way of getting in and so he called for backup.

"Henry are you seeing this!" He asked into his newly owned walkie-talkie.

"Can't you shut down the power in this sector?" He asked as it sounded like a good idea.

"Even if I did, the place has an emergency back up power incase the abnormals escape!" He said franctically and Will sighed after hearing the unfortunate news.

"Can you at least get me into there?" He asked.

"I'll have to come down... Give me a minute" He said whilst Will looked at Magnus as she started to wake up.

"We may not have a minute!" Will said worriedly.

She opened her eyes and tried to move as she didn't realise that she was strapped down. When she realised, she tried to move even more to try and get loose.

"There's no point in trying to get free, you can't escape this!" He laughed.

"Whaa." She started to say as she saw the needle attatched to the blood bag and realised he was taking her blood to surive on. She realised that he had nearly a full bag and she was feeling drousy and knew she couldn't fight back. She saw Will in the window and saw Henry approaching from the lift.

"Ok" Henry said running to William.

"Can you get me in!?" He asked frantically.

"I should be able to" He said whilst walking over to the glass door and opened a black pannel that lay on the wall beside it. Will and Henry could see lots of different coloured wires and Henry grabbed the red one and cut it with a knife he must have picked up on the way. The red light ontop of the door turned green to show it was unlocked and so Henry handed Will a gun he had in his back pocket which were filled with tranquiliser rounds.

"Ok. Lets go!" William quickly shouted whilst slamming open the door to see a tall bald man stroking Magnus' cheek and smiling.

"Hey! Back away!" Will demanded holding the gun the same as Henry.

By the time they had unlocked the door, the tall man had managed to get three blood bags full of Magnus' pure blood. He still didn't move even though Will once again told him to back off, so he took a shot at him and it hit his arm. The man pulled an angry face and... Dissapeared, and when he did a bright blue light shon from the center of his body. Will looked amazed at where the blue light had once been whilst Henry shouted,

"Come on. We gotta' help the Doc!"

They rushed over to her, and turned on the health monitor to see how stable she was. Whilst Henry set up the monitor, Will unbolted the straps that the man had attatched to her wrists so she could move.

"Her pulse is weakening! We need to give her two miligrams of Episin!" Henry demanded and Will nodded with agreement. Will rushed over to the cabinet attatched to the wall and pulled the desired amount of Episin out with a needle. He flicked the needle a couple of times to ensure there were no air bubbles in the substance. Will quickly ran over to Magnus and slid the needle deep into her neck. She shook a little as the Episin reacted in her body, but her pulse started to stabilise. They both gave a sigh of relief,

"We need to be read for if and when this guy comes back!" Will said cautiously.

After a few days of constantly monitering her, they carried her to her own bed and left her to rest and recover from the experience and kept someone by her side if she was to be paid another visit by the 'mad man!'