Outer space

After being chased by the polices, both Alex's parents had betrayed them for not telling them the truth about Earthland. So will Alex join the army with his sister or will he stay with his parents and think it through them?

♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢

Alex stopped running in the middle of the desert.

Both Alex's don't know what to do or where to go. But suddenly, they saw an airship and they grabbed the rope together.

Once they walked into the airship, Alexandra saw her boss from outer space and bow down to him.

Alex said, "Who are you? Did you save us from the police?"

Alexandra nodded and said, "These guys are from outer space. Let me introduce you to the boss. His name is Gregory." She smiled to her brother.

Alex was way confused. He didn't know what to do, but his sister grabbed him and went to the dressing room.

She said, "Here's change into this outfit, brother. You will need to be involved with us now, Alex."

Alexandra changed into a casual dress she usually wear when she young back then.

She came out and saw Alex naked and went back inside the fitting the room.

Alex said, "Are you done? Let's go eat something."

Both went to the cafe to get a sandwich, coffee, ice tea, and a bar of nutrients waffles.

They both went to their rooms to eat there and Alex was very suspicious about his little sister.

He said, "Did you run away from our parents when you were younger?"

Alex didn't respond and she hesitate and said, "No, I got lost and somehow ended up here.

♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢

Do you think Alexandra will be lying to her own brother?

Maybe trying to find out if they both even related to each other.

♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢