Chapter 14 : Love and other disasters

Chapter 14

Love and other disasters

I was really bored. I was at home all by myself and I had nothing to do. It was Saturday and everyone else were out but me. There was nothing interesting on tv, I didn't want to study - I wasn't in a mood for studying - and I just didn't know to do. I decided to text Maura and see what she was doing.

"Help! I am bored, Maura!!! I am all by myself at home and I might die of boredom. My mom and Tommy went out, dad is at work - don't ask about that! Some pipe broke down and he had to go - and as you can imagine, he wasn't very happy about it, to put it mildly. And Frankie - he is hanging out with some friends. They won't come back any time soon so I am really bored and all alone... Can you help?" I texted Maura and hit send.

I received an answer from her really quickly. It said: "Then I can come over and we can be bored together." I looked at the text twice to make sure I was seeing right. It was hard to believe that Maura suggested to come home - I just didn't expect that. So I quickly replied: "Okay. I wouldn't mind some company" before she has changed her mind.

After that I had to prepare. Just right after I invited her, I realized what a mess was my room. I had to clean a little - I didn't want to scare Maura. I knew she was very organized person and if she saw that big mess in my room it wouldn't be very good for me. She just wouldn't be happy about it. I quickly started cleaning my room because I didn't know when she would show up but I supposed it would be real soon so I hurried.

I heard the doorbell and I instantly knew it was her. I was already expecting Maura so I quickly opened the door, inviting her in the house. She came sooner than I expected her but I was finished with cleaning up my room so I was good. I saw she was wearing a tight black skirt and white shirt - the same clothes she wore at school. But she looked really nice in them. Seeing her outfit made me think about high school and every time she wore that tight skirt and that specific shirt. My dreams about that were very inappropriate for a classroom. But I just couldn't help it - she always looked smoking hot.

"Hey, Jane," she greeted me by kissing my cheeks after she entered in the house and I smiled at her, trying not to blush.

"Would you like something to drink? Do you want something?" I asked out of politeness, feeling a bit nervous.

"No. Just you," she answered and I just smiled nervously at her joke. I just didn't know what else to do so I invited her in my room.

We went to my room and she looked around it once again though she had already been there.

"I am sorry that yesterday you missed your baseball practice because of me," she apologized to me once again, looking at me.

"I had better things to do," I tried with a joke, smirking at her, hoping I would calm down soon.

"Did your mother scolded you? I hope you didn't get in trouble."

"Oh, no. I didn't tell her that I missed my baseball practice. If I had told her, I would have been dead by now."

"Well," she came closer to me with a smug smile spread over her face "I am glad you are still alive." She caught my face with her hands, smiling at me brightly.

Then she leaned closer and she kissed me. First gently but she quickly picked up the pace, kissing me with such passion and desire. I answered by kissing her back, quickly and hungrily, with the same amount passion. We kissed each other until we couldn't breathe and we stopped to catch our breaths.

"I want to make love to you," Maura whispered in my ear.

She definitely left me breathless. These were the most erotic words that she have ever said to me. I got a bit nervous, hearing her say those words but also they made my stomach flutter. I felt the same desire for her. I wanted her ever since I saw her. I didn't say anything, just nodded in agreement, kissing her lips.

She didn't waste any time - she started undressing me, pulling my t-shirt up. She dropped it on the floor and unzipped my pants, pulling them off as well. I was only in my underwear - a black panties and a white bra. Bad choice of clothing! And I knew she was coming home. I mentally scolded myself for that mistake. Not that I ever expected we would do that. Well, not that I was complaining or something...

Maura was looking at me from head to toe, scrutinizing my body, making me feel a bit nervous with her stare.

"Maybe we should turn the lights off," I suggested, feeling more and more nervous and self-conscious about my exposed body.

She laughed lightly and bit her lower lip, looking really amused.

"It's in the middle of the day, Jane. The lights are off."

"Oh, yeah." I looked around as I was seeing my room for the first time. I established that she was right. How could I be so dumb! "Well, maybe pull the curtains..."

She smiled at me. "You're cute," she stated and took my hands in her own to calm me a little. Not that this has ever made me feel calm. "You don't need to worry about anything, Jane," she soothed me gently, letting go of my hands and then she started playing with the strap of my bra, staring at me with such a lust in her eyes.

"Maybe I should keep my underwear on," I said nervously, biting my lip from embarrassment. I didn't know what was the matter with me but I was really nervous.

"Or maybe you could cover yourself even more than that."

"Yeah," I quickly agreed with her.

"Or perhaps you could wear a burka."

I nodded my head in agreement. Wait! What? She was obviously joking. I realized she was making fun of me.

"Ha ha. You're so funny."

"And you're really cute," she answered back with a content smile. "Would you stop worrying about it, Jane? I like you the way you are. Haven't I made it obvious?" she asked and gently placed a kiss on my neck as if to confirm her own words, looking at me. She was so nice and patient with me. Then she quickly unbuttoned her own shirt, taking it off without any hesitation. Maybe she thought that it would calm me down or she just wanted everything to be fair and square - my clothes for hers.

"Alright. The light stays on," I announced playfully, seeing her sexy body in front of me.

"You are so beautiful," she said and continued to kiss my neck. With every kiss she placed all over my neck, I began feeling more confident and sure about her intentions. She was kissing my collarbone, going lower really slowly. She kissed my breasts and then she gazed at me. Her stare was so intense and filled with passion. It seemed she was asking me for permission to continue and since I didn't protest, she unhooked my bra just to take it off slowly, cautiously and really gently. She continued teasing me by running her hand all over my breast oh-so-slowly, caressing my nipple lightly on her way down. The jolt of pleasure was immediate and involuntary. Goosebumps ran all over my skin. I was feeling tingly everywhere she touched me. My whole body felt like it was on fire.

Maura pushed me onto the bed and when I got comfortable, she straddled my hips and started kissing my lips. She was on top of me and I was feeling her body weight on me, her warm and soft skin against my sweaty one. She was driving me insane - her lips were everywhere around my body, kissing me slowly; her scent was all over me. My heart was pounding in my head.

Then I heard a loud thud . At first I thought it was my heart that was beating too loudly but after a few moments I realized what it actually was. It was the door slamming shut. Someone was coming back home. At that very moment my heart stopped beating from panic. Maura must have heard it too because she abruptly stopped kissing me and looked at me. I had to see what was going on. I quickly got up from bed and got dressed. It was more like an instinct. Actually I probably made a time record for dressing up so fast but I couldn't care less. I felt a disaster was coming my way and I had no idea how to prevent it. I just didn't know what to do. The only thing left me was to pray that it was Frankie who came back home. I knew that it would surely be awkward but at least I would stay alive. But if that was my mother then I was screwed. Or dead. Or both. That would be a disaster!