Chapter 32| Social Media Trauma

Stephanie's POV:

I stopped on my tracks, bringing the shopping cart to halt as I reached out to the shelf to pick out my groceries.

It's the following day, making it a weekend and I decided to restock my refrigerator. Beth would have done it, but she's also preparing for her finals and I'm kinda sad she'll be leaving me after she graduates.

Let's not even talk about last night, 'cause WHAT THE FUCK was that?! A huge part of me, really liked that kiss but the other, is really pissed.

Who kisses you and just says 'goodnight'? Leaving you puzzled!

Did I kiss him back? Yes I did.
I mean, I got an opportunity to kiss the guy I'm in love with, you don't wanna miss out on that.

Do I feel like I cheated on my boyfriend? No, he kissed me not the other way round. So there's need for a sense of guilt.

After checking through my shopping list, making sure I picked everything, I made my way to the cashier.

"Look who it is" I heard a feminine voice, laughing hysterically behind me.

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion at first before looking back.

Bitch!

I huffed in annoyance as I came in contact with Hailey.

Just what I needed.

I honestly wanted to ignore her but she just disgusts me.

"Well, well, well if it isn't the bitch who got dumped by my best friend, because he got tired of the same old pussy" I said, glaring at her.

Her jaw dropped as she gasped.

I saw a lady close to us, gasping as well.

"You bitch!" She huffed, gritting her teeth. "Well seems like you don't have to worry about me anymore" she flips her hair to the back and looked at her fingers. "But his secretary" She dropped, looking at me as she smirked.

I gasp.

Wait, what?
I knew something was going on between them.

"So you're telling me this why?"
I tried to act like I didn't care. I can't be all sad in front of this bitch.

"I know you're so madly in love with him, but you still couldn't get him. His secretary did a pretty a good job at that" She smirked.

"At least it got you dumped like a piece of garbage!" I retorted.

"You really know how to get on my nerves bitch!" She fumed.

"Oh oh, look who got pained after rubbing it in my face!" I laughed hysterically "I don't give a fuck about who he dates so leave me the fuck alone!" I pushed her out of my way and then I turned back. "Don't you ever, I mean ever talk to me again. I have no business with a whore!"

I immediately heard 'oous' ' woah' and gasps around as I start to walk away.

"Yes and I'm the goddamn whore that slept with your boyfriend! The one who owns a gym?! His goddamm cock made me scream!"

What the...

I stopped on my tracks to turn around, hearing gasps from the little crowd forming in the grocery store.

And then I lost it.

I walked up to her and smacked her across the cheeks.

Imagine this in slow motion.

I then held her shirt up and shoved her against the grocery shelves.

"Talk about my man again and I'm gonna push you down this shelf and you would pay for every damn damage done!" I yelled to her face and walked away.