Sharks

Tsuna and his class went to the Zoo to shake off the bad experience of the plane crash. Many were surprised to see their dame-classmate wasn't dead.

(They hadn't known where he actually was before they arrived at the hotel as he suddenly popped up along the way with his stuff and in an orange rescue jacket. Many thought he was a ghost and pushed him away only to see him react like normal.)

Anyway, they got the sleep they deserved yesterday after rooming together with 4 people/  Room. Tsuna got stuck with Mukuro, Hibari and Ryohei since they were Class-Additions, all guys and were the most difficult to sort - so they just placed Tsuna with the trio since he wasn't accepted into any other groups.

Mukuro had tried invading Tsuna's mind when he was asleep (less flame consuming) as he was suspicious about him only to see a flower field with a lion charging at him. Him being a black cat, weirdly enough. The lion looked both eager, sad, angry and very bloodthirsty. He had to flee the mental onslought and counterattack...
Though he was sure he'd also seen some guys in suits watching him getting chased(?).

So he decided to keep a close eye on Tsuna afterwards. Thankfully for Tsuna, Hibari didn't mind him as he kept his distance and wasn't loud unlike most herbivores. Meaning, Tsuna was sleeping on the lower double-bed with Hibari while Mukuro and Ryohei shared the other. He also stayed out of their fights unless he knew an easy and simple way to stop them. Most involved Kyoko & Chrome's whereabouts or them just being upset with each other. Though the three found it weird how easily he could make them stop fighting while still staying out of it. It was unnatural for a herbivore and junior student to do so. Additionally, he'd need to know them well enough to pull off a stunt like that.

If only they knew...

Today their local guide - which actually worked for Cavallone - brought them to the Zoo, which had a petting area, an aquarium and many other interesting areas.
The class was allowed to roam by themselves as long as they obeyed the rules/ regulations and didn't leave before they met up at 3pm.

Tsuna just went with his gut while showing his most interesting finds to the other bosses via mind link if they weren't already roaming about... and checking which animal they would've liked as a pet during their era. Thank god Mukuro didn't have his Hell-path opened or he'd see them scaring animals (he's still an active Mist-flame user with a creepy eye, after all).

Tsuna was the first to go to the petting area, where they kept bunnies, goats, smaller felines/ canines, foxes and hedgehogs. A lot really.
Entering the area, he saw many (mostly children) going after the animals who seemed upset or scared at their vigor to touch them.
Tsuna remembered when he first met Natsu, he retaliated to his fear by going after him like mad. The kind where you're frustrated with yourself-angry.
He sighed fondly at the memory. This was the same but reversed.
So Tsuna went to a corner, sat down on the hay observing them and getting his scetchbook out - maybe Verde will find an interest in one of them.

Barely 10min later weights settled on his shoulder and legs.

Turning his head slowly, he regained a little of the soft spark in his eyes and showed a small, kind smile at what he saw. Animals never betrayed him as long as he wasn't fearful and respectful to them first. On his shoulder was an eagle, a bit bigger than he'd expected to see in a petting area for younger animals.
Looking down he saw a wolf pub staring at his sketchbook.
He gave a soft chuckle before letting a quiet squeal escape his lips.
Turning to his right he saw the reason why... There was a snake going up his arm and resting it's head on a shoulder. He identified it as nin-venemous so he let it be.

Still, he subtly rolled his eyes at it.

If Mukuro saw that back then he'd have never heard the end of it.
Thankfully, Reborn had trained his fear of these dangerous animals out of him.
He began sketching all 3 of them in a picture while the animals watched him.
His drawing showed the wolf sitting on his behind while the falcon was on the ground and spreading his wings proudly, their eyes locked onto each other in a stare-down. The snake was curled around their necks keeping them locked together.