Louis.

After a day of driving and traveling to the Netherlands Louis was exhausted. The hardest part was trying not to be recognized by anybody while traveling, but he thinks with his black hoodie and glasses he pulled it off.

He finally arrived at the apartment, but couldn't find any place to park his car. "What the fuck is wrong with parking spaces in this town" Louis shouted while looking up a place on his phone.

After driving around for another 20 minutes he finally found a garage. The only problem was he had to walk 30 minutes back to his apartment.

"Great" Louis thought. He took his bag out and followed the route on his Google Map. The longer he was walking, the less frustrated he got. The peaceful energy of the city by night started to calm him down. There were lights everywhere and some street musician was playing the violin which soothed his mind. He walked across a group of men and smelled the smell of pot. Which reminded him of why he liked this city so much. People just don't give a shit here, anything is possible.

At last he reached his apartment. The lady explained the key was in a box and send him a code. He saw a little grey box next to the door and entered the code. The box flew open and the keys hung on a little hook inside it. He opened the door and walked up the small high stairs.

When he arrived upstairs he was content. The place looked exactly like the picture. It wasn't really big but had something cozy about it. He saw the large bed in the middle of the room and immediately ran to it to let himself crash down on it. Only when he was laying down, he realized how tired he was after being awake for two days straight and traveling all the way from London. It only took a few minutes before he dozed off and fell asleep.