My Majesty (2)

Kai wasn't planning on rushing Sehun but ever since their marriage ceremony was held 3 weeks ago the council wouldn't stop asking about the heir to the throne.

His dead father always reminded Kai to continue the royal blood no matter what so the only heir to the throne can be his and Sehun's baby.

The young king tries to think of ways to bring it up to his spouse, there's no way they could just sleep together. They don't even share a room.

Sehun requested his own chamber so Kai gave him his own chamber. Therefore they haven't even slept on the same bed together yet. Thanks to Sehun.

Honestly, Kai loves Sehun so much. Ever since he was a teenager, he would tell his father that he was going horse riding but actually he spend about 5 hours to see Sehun from afar.

The younger male is prettier than princesses he has come across. Sehun is his one and only. Today is his day off so he always spends the day with Sehun.

He knocks on Sehun's chamber, "Come in," he hears a soft voice answers. He opens the door and he spots Sehun reading a book at the corner of his room with a cup of tea in his hand.

Sehun looks up from his book and a smile immediately appears on his lips at the sight of his king "Good morning, angel" he greets and leans down to place a kiss on the younger's forehead.

Sehun loves Kai's forehead kisses because it warms his insides and he can feel the love from the elder male. "Good morning," he replies closing his book.

"Do you want to go riding today? I know a place with a great view." the young king suggests. Sehun nods eagerly and presses a kiss on his husband's cheeks. The king chuckles at his spouse's cuteness.

                                          -//-

Sehun and his white horse (Maximus) follows behind Kai and his jet-black horse (Dakota), "Are you tired? Do you want water Sehun?" Kai turns around and asks.

Sehun smiles "No it's okay." he replies. He tries to catch up with his husband "Why are you fast?" the younger whines. "Well, I used to come to Evander to watch you read from afar," the elder says.

"Every week? You came to watch me read under that tree?" Sehun is somehow shocked to hear that because the journey takes at least 5 hours from Caelvn to Evander.

Kai nods "I was scared your brother might catch me though." he laughs. "You're lucky you didn't get caught Minseok would rip your skin alive," Sehun explains.

The young king laughs at it and starts speeding up "Want to race my majesty?" he asks playfully. "Yes, my king," Sehun replies speeding up too.

After about 5 minutes of racing, they reach the top of the mountain, Just like Kai said the view is very breath-taking, the mountain isn't very high but still very pretty.

His husband climbs down from his horse and helps Sehun get off Maximus, "Kai, this is so beautiful." he says admiring the view. "You're more beautiful, love" he compliments.

"You're such a flirt," Sehun laughs still admiring the view of the kingdom underneath them, Kai steps behind Sehun then wraps his long arms around Sehun's waist.

Sehun smells like flowers and the young king is really addicted to it, on the other hand, Sehun leans back on Kai's hard chest and takes in the musky scent.

"You're the best thing that happened to me in such a long time," the elder confessed. Sehun turns to his husband looking up at Kai's calm and handsome face.

He cups the elder's face then stands on his tippy toes and connects their lips together, Kai's hands immediately encircle possessively around Sehun's small waist.