Making It Public

The "Why R U" the series had already ended and gained a spectacular response. The ZaintSee hashtag is trending on Twitter. People truly loved the chemistry between Fighter and Tutor.

Now as the series has come to an end, Zee and Saint decided to make their relationship public as with enormous amount of love, they also were facing vulgar rumours and hatred.

"Saint do you think it's the right time to make our relationship public? " Zee asked as they both were cuddling on the couch watching TV.

Saint looked up from the tv where he was seeing iron man and looked at Zee. He could be the fear behind his lover's eyes.

"P Zee if aren't ready to announce our relation it's completely okay. I can't wait " Saint said while holding Seems hands and drawing soothing circles on it.

Zee shook his head.

"It's not that I am not ready Nong but... " He paused.

Saint gently squeezed his hand to give him the courage to continue.

"It's just that you have already received so much hate before and I don't want you to experience any more hate. People might hate you nong because of me." Zee said and let his head down feeling ashamed.

Saint stared his love for a while and then said firmly.

"P Zee not now or ever in the past , the reason for all the hate have been you. You brought so much happiness in my life. I feel like I am the luckiest person in the world when I am with you. You make me feel safe. You make me feel like home P Zee. You can never ever be the reason for my hurt. " He said and gently wiped Zee's tears which he was totally unaware of.

"Saint I love you so so much. I never want to be the cause of your hurt. I know how much you value your fans. I don't want to see you devastated. That's why I start to doubt myself. I am sorry Saint. "

"P Zee listen to me carefully. Some people will not matter what happens hate us. Hate me and hate you. But they are no one to control our lives. Yes I love my fans a lot but my decision to be with you is totally mine. They can't decide for me for whom I want to be with. And I want to be with you. Nobody can change this. " Saint said.

Zee was silent. This started to worry Saint but suddenly Zee bent forward and hugged him tightly.

"Saint I love you so much"

"I love you too my koala. Now stop crying. " Saint started drawing soothing circles on Zee's back to calm him.

And Zee knew that whatever happens in the future, no matter what they have to face in the coming time, they would always find their ways to each other.

************************************

After a few days the couple decided to hold a press conference to declare their relation after discussing everything with their managers, friends and parents. Both were balls of energy as this was a very big step in their life and love. 

The reporters and the press was all settled at the venue and was waiting for the couple. Zee and Saint were getting their final touch done not missing a chance to glance at each other to make sure the other was okay.

Soon they were ready to go. 

Saint held Zee's hand tightly and squeezed it to give the other encouragement and support. Zee smiled looking at their interwined hands.

He whispered in Saint's ear " I love you Saint."

" I love you too Zee. Let's go"  he said and dragged Zee to the stage.

Both appeared on the stage holding hands which made their fans to shout out loud in excitement. This gave the couple the courage to go on. 

Everyone settled and the press conference started.

"Hello everyone . Thank you for coming today. Today we have a very important announcement to make.." Saint started

From under the table, Zee rubbed soothing circles on his love's hand. Saint took a deep breath and continued.

" We want to declare our relationship. Zee and I are dating. We are in a relationship".

The audience gasped and cheered in happiness for their ship to be a couple in real life.

" We have been dating for a while now and we wanted to share this news with our fans as they have been really very supportive towards us. And now that TutorFighter is trending and people loved them so much, we couldn't have thought of a better occasion for this announcement." Saint said.

" He meant FighterTutor" Zee said and everyone bursted into laughter.

" Ok first of all thank you everyone for being so supportive towards us and towards our work. We are really very grateful towards every of our fans. You all know that I am not good with words but I need to say this today." Zee said and Saint squeezed his hand to give him encouragement.

"I had been a little nervous about declaring our relationship to public. I know our fans love us very much but I really didn't want this person to get hurt." He said pointing towards Saint.

" He is the purest soul I have ever met. He always does every single work with so much dedication because he want to see his fans happy and satisfied with him. He loves his fans so much, we both do. So I thought maybe its not a good idea to public it. But when I saw the love you guys have for us, how much effort you put for us , I realized that no matter what future holds for us , Zunshine , MingEr and CactuZS will always be there for us. Thank you so much" Zee finished.  

Everyone clapped.

He glanced at Saint and saw that he had teary eyes and was looking at him with so much and his own eyes mirrored the same love.

" I love you so much P Zee" Saint said hugging Zee from the side and making the audience go crazy.

" I love you too Saint" Zee pressed a soft kiss in Saint's hair.

The rest of the conference went smoothly with Zee and Saint discussing about their future works and events.

It was already evening by the time they reached home.

"I am so happy Saint. Everything went to smoothly." Zee chimed as he hugged his Saint.

"Hmm I am happy too." Saint replied and hid his face in the crook of Zee's neck. They stayed like that some some time.

" P Zee I am hungry " Saint pouted. His lips looking so plump and juicy. This ignited a fire in Zee.

"I am hungry too. But not for food I am hungry for you Saint." Zee said and captured Saint's lips with his own . He felt rather than heard Saint sighing in the kiss.

************************************

Ok this was after very long I know. I am so sorry. I got caught in a lot of work from college and all . But this is what the chapter is and its not my best. Actually I dont know how to end this story. I started writing it but now I don't know how to end it. Maybe this is the end of the story maybe its not. I dont know yet. Lets see what happens .

Keep Supporting . Thank u 💜

And I am writing a new story but i don't know when I ll post it. 😅